Moving On

I slept for a few hours. Turns out I wasn't really that tired. I fell asleep around midnight and woke up near 3 am. Can't get back to sleep. It's about half four now and I swear I heard someone crying earlier on. Must have been Matt trying to getting over Daisy. I can tell that he truly loves her. She's an idiotic bitch throwing a handsome, kind hearted man to the curb. I swear to God, if I see her I will punch her face in. She deserves it for what she's done to Matt. Ungrateful bitch. I decided to leave Lisa's room and put her in her own bed so I did just that.

I'm lounging on the sofa with the entire flat coated in darkness, the early morning light seeping in through the window. I grabbed Lisa's laptop and logged in, going onto the internet to browse twitter. The was nothing on it. I went on instagram instead and still there was nothing. I got bored and ended up putting in earphones, watching a few Smosh and Pewdiepie videos on Youtube as well as a few Sherlock episodes.

Buy the time it was quarter to eight I heard a thump and someone groan. Minutes later Matt emerged from the hallway, leading to the bedroom, shirtless and only wearing his jeans. "Morning." I greeted.

"Morning." He yawned. "What are you doing up this early?" He asked.

"Woke up hours ago. Couldn't get back to sleep." I explained as he plonked down beside me letting out another yawn. I looked up and pointed down the hall saying, "If you're still tired bedroom's that way."

"Your room's that way." Matt said.

"And by the looks of it so's your shirt."

Matt looked at me confused before realisation crossed his face. "Oh. Sorry." He said about to stand up. "If your uncomfortable then I can.."

I made him sit down again and said, "Matt, I'm fine with it. It isn't the first time I saw someone shirtless. And anyway it's Lisa who I'm worried about. If she saw you shirtless she would jump you. And I'm not joking." Matt gave me a look and I just smiled at him before looking back to the laptop. "You can help yourself to anything in the kitchen. I'm not gonna make you starve or anything."

Matt chuckled and stood up to go to the kitchen. "Thanks, Pey." He smiled.

He returned moments later with a few pieces of toast and two mugs of tea. He handed me one and sat down beside me again. I smiled in thanks and took a sip before setting it beside me. I closed the lid of the laptop and turned around to look at Matt. I asked him, "Are you OK?"

"Yea. Why?" He asked.

"I heard crying last night. I was thinking it could be you since, you know, what happened with Daisy." I explained.

"I'm fine, Pey." Matt assured me. "It's a break up and I'm sure I will get over it soon and move on."

I smiled at him and nodded. "Good. Good. Well, remember. If you need any help or anything don't be afraid to call me."

"I'll hold you to that." He laughed and I laughed too.

Matt will do just fine at this pace. He'll get over her quickly. Find a new woman and start again. Maybe this time he'll get treated properly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's late and sooooo short. I would have posted earlier but someone logged out of my account without saving this chapter so I had to rewrite it. I'm sure I let out a good bit from the first time I typed it but I couldn't remember it. Anyway. I hope you enjoyed it after waiting so long for it to be updated.

~Coco10~