Seriously???

Two weeks is up and the waiting game is coming to an end. Lisa got the day off today and at the minute she's trying to get me to stop fidgiting. "Pey! Calm down. Even if you don't get the part you'll be fine so stop worrying." She smiled, calming my nerves just slightly.

"Lisa, give me a call when you are going through what I am. You'll act the exact same way." I sighed trying to get my mind off things.

You see over the two week period I was becoming more and more anxious as the days past. I was able to distract myself but seeing as today will be the day I find out I can't control it. I feel as if I will lose my mind if I don't find out soon. Curse you time and having to wait.

The phone went off and, being who me and Lisa are, we just stared at it as if it was an alien. Lisa was the first to collect her wits and nuged me. "Don't just stare at it. Answer it."

I got up off the sofa and pick the phone off the table, answering it. "Hello?"

"Hello, is this Pey Levingston?" A man from the other end of the line spoke.

"Yes this is Pey."

"Hi Pey. I'm just calling to say that you are one of the few people to have a call back for the part of Jane Winters." WHAT??? Oh My God! Oh My God! Oh My God!!! "We expect to see you come in on the 26th March for about quarter past one at the same hotel. Okay?"

"Um. Yeah, that's fine." I replied, too shocked to even register the date.

"Great. It's the same script as before. Bye."  The man ended the call and I put the phone down.

"Well?" Lisa asked.

I didn't answer for a second then a grin broke out on my face. "I got a call back." I squealed, jumping up and down.

"Oh My God. Are you serious?" Lisa asked, grinning herself.

I nodded then stopped in my tracks, my grin falling. "The 26th March?" I whispered. "They're only giving me four days to prepare!!!" I shouted running into my room, lifting the script to refresh the parts of my character.

"Four days?" Lisa asked, walking into the room after me. "That's a bit short notice isn't it."

I nodded before blocking her out. The next thing I know the script is yanked out of my hands. "Hey! What'd you do that for?"

"You blocked me out!" She replied.

"I've got four days, Lisa. Four days!!" I exclaimed.

"And you'll do great. I know you will" She replied, smiling. "Now as I was saying. Yesterday Jackson, from work, asked me to go out for a few drinks tonight and I forgot to tell you. Will you be alright on your own tonight?" she asked.

"Lisa. Have a look." I said, motioning my hand down my body. "Do I look five? I'm 28 for Christ sake. I can look after myself. I'm not a kid."

"Of course you are." She giggled, shaking her head.

"I am. Remember I'm four years older than you." I smirked.

"Yet I act older than you." she commented, turning to walk out the door, throwing the script onto my bed.

"Hey! I prefer being immature than mature any day." I told her as she left.

"I know you do, Pey!" She called back.

I lifted up my script once again and settled into my bed; going over it for what seems the millionth time since I got it.

~~~Call Back Audition Day~~~