Welcome to WHO

It's been a month now and I am on my way to Cardiff to the Doctor Who studios. Steven called me a few weeks back and said that he had a trailer for me to stay in already. Thank goodness for that. Lisa is driving me down since she wanted to keep the car. She claims that I won't be using it anyway with my new job placement as a character in Doctor Who.

Me and Matt have been keeping in contact and he is nearly fully over Daisy. We have gotten closer as friends over this period of time and the small crush I had on him has been growing; seeing the kind, sweet side of him wasn't helping me extinguish it one bit.

Speaking of Matt I'm texting him at the moment about how dull and boring Lisa is for she hasn't said a word since we left the flats. On top of that the radio isn't working because of weak signal and the CD's we do have are crap.

My phone buzzed again as we were half way into the journey. As suspected it said Matt. Hey Pey :) Just a heads up. Steven will meet you at the gates when you arrive so he can give you the run down of things and what to expect. If you need any help ask him while he's there. That man is like Houdini so speak while you can see him. :)

xx Matt ;)

I let out a sigh. Not helping Matt. Not helping. I gave him a quick reply of thanks and tell him I will see him later once he finishes filming. I put my phone back in my pocket and looked out the window; watching the landscape pass by.

About an hour and a half later Lisa pulled up outside the gates. As Matt said, Steven was already there. I smiled to Lisa and told her thanks for driving me down. We said our goodbyes and promised to keep in contact with each other. I hopped out of the car and went to the boot, lifting out my suitcase. I waved to Lisa as she pulled out and drove off then walked over to Steven.

"Ah, hello. You must be Peyton." Steven greeted me with a smile, a hand outstretched.

I shook Steven's hand and smiled back. "Hi, Mr. Moffat. And yes, I'm Peyton but I prefer Pey."

Me and Steven withdrew our hands as he said, "You don't need to address me as 'Mr Moffat'. Call me Steven or just Moffat but no 'Mr'." I nodded in reply. "Now. What I want to tell you is that we have a few rules around here. One: anything you see here and what you film stays in the Doctor Who Studios until it is announced publicly by the BBC. Two: you only get days off if you're really ill. Three: have fun. Don't be afraid to mingle. Now I need you to sign this. It's just a contract that says you agree to keep any WHO information to yourself and to be to work on time and so on and so forth." Steven said. I took a quick glace over it and it was just exactly what Steven said. He gave me a pen and I signed the contract. Once I done Steven smiled and said, "Well, Pey. Welcome to WHO."

***

It's been a few hours since I met with Steven. I had to ask one of the crew where the trailers were because before I got to ask Steven I thought I heard someone shout my name so I turned around. I looked back at Moffat to find him nowhere in sight. Matt was right he is like Houdini. I had unpacked all the essential things I needed like clothes and toiletries, deciding I will put up my posters tomorrow and sort out whatever else I have. I decided to go and get something to eat. I was starting to get hungry. I put twenty quid in my pocket and opened the door, stepping out, only to bump into someone. I was about to fall flat on my ass but was caught before I reached the ground. I looked up to who it was. Once I was steady on my feet I seen that it was Matt in his Doctor outfit with a lopsided smile on his face. "I see that you found the trailers alright." Matt said, striking up a conversation.

"Yeah. I had to ask someone where they are though 'cause Moffat disappeared on me before I got the chance to ask." I replied back to him. "What are you doing here anyway? Shouldn't you be filming?" I asked.

"Yea but I'm on a break now. Do you wanna go grab a quick bite to eat? A cup of tea or coffee?" He asked.

"Definitely. I was about to get something anyway." I said with a slight giggle. God what is wrong with me and this constant giggling?

Anyway, me and Matt went over to the Blue Box Café and got something to eat. He got a cup of tea along with it while I got a coffee. We talked to each other about anything and everything that came to mind until Matt had to go back to set an hour later. I watched a bit of the filming to see what I'm up against and what the directors and producers are looking for. I also wondered about the studio to try and have a bit of an idea on where certain places were like costumes and make up.

I went back to my trailer (after getting lost more than once might I add) cause I was starting to feel tired. I was up really early today when moving some of my stuff here and I didn't get much sleep last night so that goes to it also. I went to the bedroom and literally face planted onto it, falling asleep as soon as my face touched the pillow.