An Eventful Day

Saturday!! I love Saturdays. It has been three days since the call back. Three days since I last saw Matt. Three days since Lisa's drunk act. I told Lisa what happened while she was in the pub but, as I expected, she didn't believe me. Says I'm messing with her and that I apparently met a look-a-like or a random-er with the same name. Oh well. Jokes on her. Anyway, Lisa is back to normal (if you want to consider her normal) and I'm lounging on the sofa relaxing. Enjoying my favourite day of the week.

The News was playing in the background while I browsed twitter on my phone. I was soon torn away from my phone and glued to the TV screen instead after what I heard the female reporter said.

There was a picture in the background of me and Matt standing outside the pub as the reporter spoke. "In latest News. Doctor Who star, Matt Smith, was seen up in London on Wednesday night with a mysterious girl. Is Matt cheating on Daisy Lowe with this girl or are they just acquaintances? There has been several reports that he has taken a liking to this girl and that we will be seeing more of Matt and her together. There'll be more news on this story later. In other news..."

No. No no no no no no no no no. That's a pile of crap. That is just a pile of made up CRAP. How the hell did they come up with this anyway. It's not irregular for girls to have guy friends. Ugh. This is gonna be hell.

I was drawn from my thoughts about ten minutes later at my phone ringing. Matt's name was on the front of it. I answered it and we both said at the same time, "Have you seen the news?"

Matt then spoke. "Yeah. Sorry about that. The media tends to twist the truth and make a pile of lies out of it."

"It's fine just a bit shocked on how extreme they went with it. Did Daisy see or hear anything about it?" I asked.

"Um.. yeah. Yeah she did." Matt spoke as if he didn't want to mention it.

I sat up to a sitting position and asked him concerned, "Are you alright?"

There was a short silence before he sighed, replying, "No. Daisy-she.. she broke up with me after seeing it. Accusing me for cheating on her when I didn't."

"Oh my god, Matt, I'm so sorry." I felt bad for Matt about Daisy breaking up with him. Normally I would be jumping for joy at Matt now being single but now as I have him as a friend I feel terrible. "Here. How about you come 'round here and we'll order a Chinese. How 'bout it?" I offered.

"You know, that sounds nice." I smiled at that and was thinking on what I could do to make him feel better once he came around.

"Great. I'll text you the address shortly."

"Alright, Pey, and thanks. I'll see you later." He sounded grateful saying that

"No problem, Matt. See ya later." We hung up and I text him the address.

Not as long as I put the phone down it started ringing again. I saw the caller ID said 'Private' before I answered. "Hello?"

"Hello. Pey Levingston?" A male voice spoke.

"Speaking."

"Hello, Pey, this is Steven Moffat speaking." Steven Moffat? I'm talking to THE Steven Moffat. I can't believe it. "You remember being told you got the part of Jane Winters in 'Beyond Mars' Horizon'?" He asked.

"Yea?" I replied.

"Well I'm sorry to say that you didn't get the part." WHAT??? "Instead-" Instead? "You got the part of Emerald Davidson, a Companion, on Doctor Who." Companion? On Doctor Who? Well. This is an eventful day. "Your script is in the post and should be arriving sometime this week and I'll need you here at WHO HQ in a months time. You can get to know your way around and the people who work there before you start filming. See you in a month Pey." He then hung up, leaving me sitting their gobsmacked, as I put my phone.