Latvia

Prussia rolled to his side, pulling the covers over his head, trying to ignore the knocking on his door. It didn't stop. He sighed, pulling the blanket down. He rolled his eyes, "I'll be right there..." He sighed, sitting up, dragging himself out of bed. He shivered, his sweatpants unable to keep him warm without the assistance of the covers. The knock was louder. He tried to shake himself awake, opening the door slowly. It was Russia.

He took a step back. "W-What do you want?" He straightened, looking into Russia's face.

Russia smiled, "I hear you have been healing well, Ptitska."

"I'm not your bird," Prussia snapped, regretting his words as Russia brought the back of his hand across his cheek. Prussia debated hitting him back but thought better of it. He didn't look at Russia. "What do you want?"

"We still need to discuss everything."

Prussia sighed, "Fine," he held out his arm to Russia so he would be easier to drag downstairs. He might as well get this over with.

Russia pushed his arm away, "Nyet, there's no need for that... unless it's your choice. We can sit and review this without violence, can't we?" Russia smiled.

Prussia looked up at him, shrugging. He opened his door, allowing Russia in. He grabbed his shirt and slipped it on, joining Russia at the table and chairs. He let Russia sit first.

"Now," Russia began, "I understand why you're upset about the wall, but-"

"Your soldiers are killing my people!" Prussia slammed his fist on the table, standing.

"Calm down. We're discussing this, aren't we?" Russia smiled.

Prussia sat back down, fuming, "It's hard to 'discuss' things when your soldiers are killing people."

"Nyet, GDR, your soldiers are killing people."

"What?" Prussia tried not to think about what that meant.

"Yes, GDR, the soldiers you trained... they're the ones guarding the wall."

Prussia shook his head, setting his jaw, debating whether to reply with his mouth or his fists.

"Anyway, I'm not here to talk about the guards. They aren't going to change."

"Then we have nothing more to talk about." Prussia stood again.

"I need you to understand, GDR. They aren't loyal to you anymore. They're trying to run away from you. It's better this way."

"Better!?" Prussia clenched his fists, holding himself back again, "You're going to have to explain that because as far as I know, you're slaughtering people, my people."

"Nyet, GDR. My people." Russia stood, taking a step closer to Prussia, "Remember, you belong to me. Your people are my people. But once they cross that wall, they're no one's."

"Yeah, because they're dead," Prussia looked into Russia's face, speaking through his teeth, ready to fight back.

"GDR, please," Russia sighed, rolling his eyes, "I don't want to have to hurt you. I don't like to," He looked down at Prussia's fists, "But if you're not capable of discussing this like a man, I'll have to treat you like a dog."

Prussia swung a punch towards Russia, not caring. Russia caught his wrist, spinning it so his arm was caught behind him, straining his shoulder. Prussia winced, trying to struggle free from Russia's iron grip.

"Please, GDR. Is this really necessary?" Russia's voice was impatient and annoyed, almost tired.

"I don't know, are you going to stop murdering my people."