Show You Around

*Jazlyns pov*

After school was over I went back home. My parents actually unpacked and made the house we live in look decent. The house they got isn't great by any means. Its two bedroom and one of them seriously the size of a closet, and of course that gets to be my room. The room fits my bed, my dresser, and my mirror. My tv has to go on top of my dresser and my makeup is spread out on the floor around my mirror. I went to my room and shut the door. I sat down on my bed and leaned back a bit. I texted Dustin.

Me- Hey you wanna stop by my house and sell me some? Im all out.

Dustin- sure text me your address.

I gave it to him and I went and sat out on the porch to wait for him. I looked down at my phone to see a text from Gelo.

Gelo- Hey you wanna hang out?

Me- after I make this deal ill walk to your house yeah?

Gelo- deal? but yeah okay heres my address.

I locked my phone and stood up once I saw Dustins car pull up. I got my wallet out and handed him the money. "thanks," I smiled at him, then went back inside. I shut the door behind me and I put my weed somewhere were my parents couldn't find it. I rolled myself a blunt and told Gelo I was on my way. I got my purse and started smoking. I walked to Gelos and by the time I got there I finished my blunt.

I knocked on the door and I waited for an answer. He opened the door and smiled at me. "You want to stay here or you want me to show you around?" he smiled at me.
"Uhhh," I thought about it for a second, "Show me around."
"Alright sounds good," He got his keys and his shoes on, "I'll be home later!" he called out. He took me out to his car and damn was it nice. "Dude damn," I looked at him and laughed. He just shrugged and laughed a bit. I got in the car with him and his phone rang. "Hey who is it?" he glanced at me, as he started he car. I looked down at his phone, that was sitting in the cup holder. "It says babe," I laughed.
"Oh don't worry about it," He started driving.
"You gotta girl?" I asked, leaning back.
"Yeah kinda I mean I do but we aren't on good terms," He chuckled.
"Well not answering her phone calls probably isn't the best thing," I laughed.
"Well I don't want to listen to her whine to me," He laughed. He drove us around for awhile showing me around Chino Hills. I don't know how my parents decided on this place. Its very rich and we are not rich at all.

"So you smoke?" Gelo asked as he pulled up to a park.
"Yeah," I laughed, "You interested in trying it or something?"
"No no no," he laughed, " I was just wondering." "So why do you smoke?"
"Cause I like the feeling," I laughed, shrugging.
"Are you high right now?"
"Yeah whats with all the questions? You gonna bust me or something?" I looked at him.
"No," he shook his head, "I was just wondering."
"You wonder a lot of things," I laughed.
"Yeah I guess ive never met anyone who smokes or does drugs," he laughed.
"So I smoke and you assume I do other drugs?" I leaned back.
"No," He shrugged, "Do you?"
"Maybe I do maybe I don't," I shrugged.
"Why would you do that to your body?"
"Can we just talk about something else," I shrugged at him.
"Yeah I guess," he nodded.

Gelo dropped me off at home a few hours later. My dad was now home, but my mom wasn't. not a surprise. "Thanks for showing me around ill see you at school," I got out and smiled at him. He nodded.
"It was nice to get to know you," he smiled at me. I nodded and went inside.
"Where have you been!?" My dad spat, turning away from the tv, to me.
"I went with a friend I made at school he showed me around chill," I took my shoes off.
"He?! You whoring around like your mother!?" he stood up, "Do you know what happens to whores?!"
"Im not one so I wouldn't fucking know," I went to walk away but he grabbed me by my arm and yanked me back.
"Well it sure looks like you are one!" his large hand wrapped around my neck and held me against the wall tight. "S-stop!" I gasped for air. He just laughed. He let go but the same hand shoved me to the floor. I coughed a bit as I looked up at him. "Fucking stop!" I raised my voice. He dint say anything. He started to kick at my ribs. 1, 2, 3...9...14...22..25...30...34... I lost count. He finally stopped and went back to watching tv. I held my ribs as I sobbed. He hasn't beat me like that since I was younger. I stood up slowly and went up to my room. I shut the door and pulled my shirt up, looking in the mirror. Bruises filled my stomach. I sighed, that's going to hurt tomorrow...