Volleyball

*Jazlyns pov*

I shook my head a little bit and watched LaVar, "Do I have to?"
"Yeah I'm so sorry," he sighed.
"But cant we talk to someone? I mean they are the reason I got kidnapped and they left me! I shouldn't have to go back to them!!" I stood up, getting worked up.
"Hey shh calm down," Gelo sighed, rubbing my back.
"I cant! I don't feel safe with them! If I go back with them ill start on drugs again and I I cant!" I let a tear fall. My chest as getting heavy and it was hard to breath. Tears were burning at my eyes. I took deep breaths as I tried to calm down.
"Hey listen we will talk to someone and see what we can do just calm down okay?" LaVar rubbed my back too. I gulped, nodding. I took deep breaths as I tried to calm down.

"Its going to be okay my dad isn't going to let anything happen to you okay?" Gelo held me, rubbing on my side. I nodded and sighed a little bit.
"Okay," I sighed. He placed a few kisses on my forehead gently. "And we are going to get you into a sport and you will be all better and you and I will be great," he smiled at me. I giggled a bit and nodded, smiling. I put my head on his chest and cuddled into him. I smiled small a bit and looked up at him. "Thank you for all your help," I smiled at him.
"Don't worry baby, don't thank me," he smiled at me. I smiled and cuddled into his chest. "I think im going to like volleyball," I nodded, "I played it with my old friends on the beach and I loved it."
"Awhh that's cool babe I hope that you like it," he smiled at me."  I smiled back and put my head on his shoulder.

"Alright lets go!" LaVar called from downstairs. I smiled small and got my shoes on. I went downstairs, eager to go. "Lets go," I giggled. I followed them outside and got into the car. I buckled up and smiled small. LaVar drove Gelo and I to the highschool and dropped us off. I smiled small and I went inside. I went to the gym and looked around. There was a lot of people here to play volleyball...

I finished up and took a drink of my water bottle. "Hey youre really good," a girl came up to me, smiling.
"Ohh thank you I used to play when I lived in New Jersey," I smiled over at her. Her hair was short and blonde, it was slightly curled. Her eyes were a bright blue color and a smile spread across her face, shining a bright, white smile. "Ohh cool! I have been playing since freshman year on the team," he smiled at me.
"Ohhh that's cool," I smiled small at her.
"Im Penelope," she smiled at me.
"Jazlyn," I nodded, getting my stuff together.
"Youre will Gelo right?"
"Yeah I am," I smiled.
"Nice maybe you and I can have coffee or something?" she smiled.
"Yeah of course!" I smiled. She handed her phone to me and I put my number in her phone. I smiled at her and then I walked up to the weight room where Gelo was working out. "Hey baby im done," I smiled at him.
"Alright babe im almost done," he winked at me, finishing up with his bench presses and sat up. I giggled and smiled at him. "You look sexy," I smiled small.
"Thanks baby you too," he winked at me biting his lip a little. I giggled a little bit and shook my head. He wiped his sweat off and stood up.
"Lets get home baby," he giggled a little. I nodded and smiled small. I followed Gelo back to the car and got in. "How did it go?" LaVar smiled at me.
"It went really good I had a lot of fun," I giggled, "I met a new friend and we are going to have coffee," I smiled and nodded.
"That's nice," he smiled, "You think this is what you really like?"
"Yes I do," I nodded, holding Gelos hand.

LaVar dropped us off and then he left again with Tina to go to Melos game. Gelo pushed me up against the wall and smirked up at me. I giggled a bit and watched him. I bit my lip a little and looked at him. "i saw you practicing and you looked sooo good," his lips pressed against my neck. His kisses kept going lower and lower. I moaned softly and tilted my head back... He picked me up and walked upstairs holding me up.

I got up and got dressed smiling small. I laid back down by Gelo and smiled small at him. "I love you Gelo," I smiled putting my head on his chest.
"I love you too," he held me closer and smiled smaller. I smiled and covered up. I closed my eyes and listened to his heart beat. thump...thump thump..thump.I smiled bigger and covered up more. I cant believe this is my life now. If you would've told me last year that I would be clean, had a boyfriend, and was graduating, I would've laughed in your face... My life is coming together. Then I remembered, my parents....