Break Down

*Jazlyns pov*

"Im so sorry!" I picked up LaVars wallet for him and handed it back to him. I shook my head at myself. I keep getting in the way of everyone. I moved out of his way and I went and sat on the steps. I sighed a little bit as I looked around at the people that were here. A few of the people that were here were LaVar, Melo, Gelo, Lonzo, Tina, and a few of their cousins. Im not used to having a lot of people around. At my house it was mostly just me and my dad or me and my mom and that was about, sometimes all three of us. Now theres 5 of us and I get the way and now there more than 5 and im just making a fool of myself. I ju-

"Hey what are you doing here baby?" Gelo sat next to me on the step. I shook my head.
"Just keep getting in the way and I can tell your dad is getting annoyed by it so i figured i'd stay out of the way," i shrugged a little bit.
"Babe don't say that," he put his arm around me.
"But its true I bumped into him and the look he gave me, if no was around he would've screamed at me," i sighed a little.
"babe," he hugged me tight and sighed. I shrugged and put my head on his shoulder. He rubbed my side and sighed. "Kids cmon don't just sit around the whole time by yourselves," LaVar looked at us. I nodded and stood up and smiled at him. "Sorry about that," i laughed a little bit to hide my nervousness.

I sat down on Gelos bed and smiled small at him. "You did really good baby girl," he smiled at me. I smiled small at him and nodded.
"I guess," I shrugged, "I bet your dad disagrees. I probably embarrassed him." I looked down at my hands and played with my fingers. "Baby," he sighed, tilting my head up, "Don't worry okay? Hes just stressed cause family is up." I shrugged a little bit and i hugged him tight. "I just wont him to hate me cause I live here and you know," i sighed, "I just get in the way and I just..."
"Baby shhh," he sighed a little and held me close, "Its going to be okay princess just calm down and don't worry about it." I nodded and hugged him tight. I wiped my eyes, pulling away. I laid down in his bed and i pulled the blankets over me. I smiled small at him and put my head on his chest once he laid down. "I also don't think im going to graduate," I gulped.
"What!?" he looked at me, sighing.
"I missed a lot when i was in the hospital and i didn't make it up and im failing a few classes. I don't have enough credits yet and graduation is in 3 weeks," i sighed a little bit.
"Baby you need to stop stressing okay?"
"I cant Gelo! So stop telling me to stop stressing about it!" i sat up and ran my hands through my hair. I let a tear fall and sighed. "Im not going to graduate and your dad hates me and my parents got up and left me without saying anything I just cant fucking get my life together!" I cried hard. He sat up and held me closer.
"Baby girl," he sighed a little. I cried hard and hugged him tight. I haven't broke down since i was at the hospital and that was a month ago... I just couldn't hold it anymore.

"I need to go to the bathroom babe ill be back," I sniffled, wiping my eyes. I went to the bathroom and i sat down on the side of the bathtub. I got the pills out of the bottom drawer of the cabinet and i opened it. I sighed a little bit and got out two of them. I got myself a cup of water out of the facet and i took the pills. I flushed the toilet, as if i used it. I went back out and i laid down by Gelo. "You okay?" he held me.
"Yeah," I nodded and smiled small at him. I laid down next to him as i started to feel the high from the pills. I closed my eyes and covered us up. I smiled small, feeling relieved. The pills helped...