A Gun

*Jazlyns pov*

I laid onto the floor and cried hard, blood running down my nose. I cried harder and shook my head. "Listen next time you hear me!?!" he yelled at me, kicking me in the stomach. I cried harder, nodding. I cried and wiped my eyes gentle. He went upstairs and slammed the door. I sat up slowly and wiped my nose off. I leaned back on the cold hard wall. Everything was in pain... It hurt so much. I sniffled a little bit and wipes my eyes. I heard sirens. Please god... please let it be coming here... I closed my eyes as I heard the sirens get closer and closer I prayed for them to come here. "Get your ass up!!!" I was yanked up by the same guy, "We need to go now!!"
"Police open up!!!" I heard from upstairs. I gulped and started screaming. "Help!!!!!" I screamed as loud as I could. I used all the energy I had left and kicked around. Then there was a loud bang. I felt a stinging in my stomach. Oh my god... I screamed even louder and i fell down the wall. I looked down to see the bloody mess that was now made on my stomach... it was blood... I looked up at the guy and he dropped his gun, putting his hands up as the cops came down. He just shot me....

*Gelos pov*

I jumped up as I heard my phone ring. "Yes!?" I stood up fast.
"We found Jazlyn she is going to the hospital right now it appears that she was shot in the stomach and beaten before that," the man explained.
"Is she going to be okay?!" my heart sunk, once again.
"Hopefully she will," he sighed a bit.
"Thank you so much for finding her thank you," I sighed, getting my keys, "What hospital?" I listened to him tell me then I hung up. I texted her mom and told her about it. I got in the car and I drove to the hospital. I got out and I went inside the hospital. "Im here for Jazlyn Evans," I told the receptionist.
"She is still in the operation room but when she is done we will get you. Go sit down in the waiting room," the lady smiled at me.
"Yes okay," I nodded and went to the waiting room. I sat down in the chair and I checked the time. 10:27AM.

10:40AM.

10:55AM.

11:09AM.

11:20AM..

12:00PM...

"Jazlyn Evans," I heard her name finally be called. I stood up fast and I looked at him.
"Yes me," I sighed a bit.
"She is asleep right now but we got the bullet out and stopped any bleeding that was happening. She should be awake soon and you can go wait in her room if youd like," the nurse smiled at me. I nodded an smiled at him.
"Yes please," I sighed a little bit. I followed her to Jazlyns room. She smiled at me and let me in. I walked in slow and sighed a little bit. I sat down on the chair and I looked at her, sighing. She looked so pale... her right eye had a dark purple bruise under it. Her cheek was red and bruised, small whip marks across it. her nose had a bandage across it and her lip was bruised as well. She looked so sad and beat up... I kissed her forehead gently and sighed a little bit. I took her hand and rubbed it gently. I kissed her hand a few times.

Finally her hand squeezed mine. I sighed happily and held her hand tighter. "Oh god baby oh god," I kissed her hand a few times and sighed a little. "Im so happy youre okay baby oh my god," I sighed a bit.
"Is my mom here? Or my dad?" her voice was faint.
"Not yet," I sighed a bit, looking at her.
"Oh..." she nodded. I kissed her forehead and smiled at her.
"Im so happy youre okay I was so worried about you baby," I sighed.
"Don't call me baby," she shrugged at me, "you turned me down."
"Well Jaz I let Izzy go for good and the past three days three days ive been up sick worrying about you," I sighed.

*Jazlyns pov*

I sat up as the doctor came in. "We will talk about it later," I looked at Gelo and shrugged a little bit. I talked with the doctor about everything. "So we are going to have a detective come in and talk to you if that is okay?"
"Yeah that's fine," I nodded. I reached for Gelos hand and I held onto it tight. I rubbed his hand gentle and sighed a little bit. "Ill send them in," the doctor smiled at me. He walked out and then in walked two detectives. One was a women and the other was a male. "Hello Jazlyn," the women smiled at me, "We are going to ask a few things about the men who held you captive." I nodded at him and held onto Gelos hand. "When did he take you?"
"Few nights ago and I was just at home," I nodded and shrugged.
"What did the guys make you do while you were there?" he asked me. I gulped a bit and looked at my lap. I sat up a little bit more and looked back at them.
"Uhh I would have to make them food and I would have to be handcuffed all the time and I wouldn't be allowed to talk and if I did I was only allowed to say yes or no," I nodded.
"What about the beatings? Why did they beat you?"
"Umm well," I gulped a little bit, "If I wouldn't do certain things the wanted."
"Like what?"
"I don't want to talk right now," I let a tear fall and I looked down.
"Hey its okay we will come back later," the lady stood up and smiled small at me. I nodded and I scooted over in my bed. I sniffled a bit. "Please sit with me Gelo," I let another tear fall and I looked at Gelo. The two detectives left. Gelo sat down next to me and he held me close. "Shhh babygirl," he held me closer, "its okay baby." I let a lot of tears fall and I hugged him tight. "Baby im scared. They did sexual stuff to me and I don't want to tell them cause im embarrassed," I cried harder.
"Don't be its going to be okay. Just tell them so then they get those guys locked up for good okay?" he held me close. I nodded and sniffled a bit, I hugged him tight and closed my eyes.