Who Are You?

*Jazlyns pov*

I got up out of bed and smiled small at Gelo. "You doing good?" he smiled at me. I nodded as i walked to the bathroom. I walked back to my bed. "Does it hurt?" the doctor asked.
"No I think im okay," I nodded and smiled small. I sat back down on the bed slowly. "That's good. Tomorrow you should be able to leave and go home as long as your parents come to check you out," the doctor smiled at me. I nodded and shrugged. Ive been in the hospital for 4 days now, the only person that has to come see me is Gelo... It really hurt me... Really really hurt me... I laid back on my bed and got my phone out. I called my mom but it went to voice mail. I shook my head and sighed. "Im not going to be able to leave," I sighed.
"Don't worry I will go to your moms tonight okay? Make her come and sign you out," he held my hand and smiled at me. I nodded and kissed his hand a few times. I smiled small and leaned back on my bed.

*Gelos pov*

I got up and kissed Jazlyns forehead. "Im going to go now baby ill be back in the morning okay?" I smiled at her.
"Okay baby," she spoke, smiling small at me. I smiled small at her and I left the hospital. I went to Jazlyns house and I knocked on the door. No answer. There was a car that was outside. "Its LiAngelo!" I knocked again. The door opened to reveal someone I didn't know. "Stop fucking knocking on my door!!" the man yelled at me.
"Wait who are you?" I looked at him confused.
"I live here," he looked at me.
"What about the people who lived here before??"
"They moved to Miami or something like that,"
"Oh okay sorry for bothering you," I shut the door and shook my head. I got into my car and shook my head. I drove back to the hospital. I went inside and I went to the front desk. I asked the lady for Jazlyns doctor. I waited in the waiting room for him to come out.

I stood up and walked over to him. "Hey so I went to Jazlyns house and her parents moved without her to florida and she cant stay in the hospital," I explained to him.
"Well we need someone that's over 18 to sign her out," the doctor nodded.
"Yes I will have my dad come sign her out if that's okay?"
"That's fine," he nodded. I shook his hand and I went back home.

"Dad?!" I called out as I got home.
"Yeah?" he called from the kitchen. I walked over to him. "Hey could you do me a favor? You remember Jazlyn?" I smiled small at him.
"Ohh yeah whats up? Is she doing okay?" he smiled at me.
"Yeah shes good she gets to leave tomorrow but her parents they moved away to florida without her and she needs an adult to come and sign her out and maybe you could?" I smiled small at him.
"Yeah of course, where is she going to stay?" he looked at me.
"Umm I don't know. I mean she has nothing.. They took everything of hers," I sighed.
"We can talk about it," he nodded "Go to sleep okay? You have school tomorrow." I nodded and I went upstairs and I laid in bed. All I did was think about how to tell Jazlyn that her parents moved.. She has gone through so much and I don't think I have the heart to tell her.

*Jazlyns pov*

I sat up and smiled at Gelo as he came in with his father. "Hey baby my dad signed you okay?" he smiled at me, "lets get you dressed and we can head to my house."
"Okay," I smiled at him and stood up slowly, "Can we stop home?" I smiled small at him.
"Umm get dressed baby okay?" he handed me a bag. It was from H&M. I was a bit confused but I went to the bathroom. I closed the door and I got dressed. It was a pair sweatpants and a tank top. I put it on and I walked out to the room again. "Why didn't you jus stop home and get clothes you didn't have to go out and buy me new ones," I laughed a little bit.
"Well about that baby," he sighed a little, "Your parents baby they moved and I think they moved to Florida and they already sold the house." I nodded a bit, taking in the new. I tried not to be sad about it but it really stung. My parents left without me.. I nodded and I took Gelos hand. "Can we go?" I shrugged. He smiled a little bit and nodded. "Yes baby," he sighed a bit and took me the car. I got in and I buckled up. "Baby where am I going to stay?" I sighed a little it.
"Well for now youre going to stay with me at my house till we graduate," Gelo nodded, holding my hand as LaVar drove. I nodded and put my head on his shoulder.