The End

*Jazlyns pov*

I smiled small and I watched Gelo as his eyes rested shut, breathing softly. I kissed his forehead and leaned back a bit. He had his had on my chest, his arms wrapped around my waist. We were both supposed to be napping but I couldn't fall asleep, I had too much on my mind. College, volley ball, my parents. It was all too much... I heard a knock on the door and then it opened to reveal LaVar. "Hey," he looked at Gelo and laughed, "Anyways, I talked to my lawyer and he said I could fight for you to stay with me till college because of what your parents did do so theres a 98% chance that you can stay with us."
"Thank you," I smiled big at him, "I don't want to move with them.."
"I know I know don't worry about it okay? I'm going to take care of it," he nodded. I smiled at him and leaned back on the headboard.
"Get some rest," he laughed a little bit. I laughed and smiled small at him. He walked out, closing the door and I scooted down a little so I was laying. Gelo moved around a little bit then cuddled into me again, snoring softly.

I groaned loud as I felt Gelo shaking me awake. "Wake! Up! Baby!" he whined, shaking me.
"Whyyy!" I groaned and rolled away from him, my back facing him.
"Cause im hungry and I want to take you outtt ma," he whined at me.
"Fineee im awake," I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I yawned, stretching.
"Good now get your sexy ass dressed and lets go," he slapped my butt as I stood up. I giggled and got dressed in a pair of highwaist jeans and a tank top tucked into my jeans.
"Ooo damn ma look at you," he giggled, a cocky smirk across his face. I giggled and put on my shoes.
"Lets go and eat ma," he winked at me and got his key. I followed him downstairs and got into his Ferrari. I buckled up and smiled small at him, I held his hand as he drove to a diner he and I both really like.

After we ate Gelo and I went back to the car "I have a question," I smiled small at him.
"Whats that babygirl?" he smiled at me, holding my thigh as he started to drive.
"When do you want to have kids and have like a family?" I smiled at him, "Ive always wanted a family."
"Umm im not sure," he smiled small at me, "Probably after im out of college and we get our life stable."
"Yeah I don't want to have a baby too old I want t have one young," I nodded.
"Yeah," he smiled small at me, "Me too baby."

"Hey come here," LaVar smiled at me weak. I walked into the kitchen with Gelo and sat down at the island. "So I talked with my lawyer more and they talked with your family and we have a court date in two days to settle this okay?"
"Okay," I nodded and smiled small at him.
"Everything is going to be okay," he smiled at me. I smiled small and nodded. I leaned back on the chair and sighed a bit.

~

"Hey shh calm down, cmere," Gelo held me close and rubbed my back, "Its going to be okay. Lets go get this over with."
"Okay," I took a few deep breaths and sighed. I pulled away and smiled small at him. He smiled back and tucked my hair behind my ear. "Then we can go to college and have our family baby," he whispered to me, smiling. I smiled bigger and nodded.
"Kids come on!!!" LaVar yelled. I walked downstairs with Gelo and smiled small at LaVar. "Alright lets go," LaVar smiled at us and took us to his car. I got in and buckled up and gulped a little bit. I was really worried about this. I haven't seen my parents since before I got kidnapped...

We got to the courthouse and I followed them inside. I took a seat and I watched as my parents walked in. A sharp feeling came into my chest... Anger, sadness.. It was a terrible feelings. I just wanted to scream.. I sighed a little bit and watched as everyone gathered around and got to their spots.

"So Im going to let Jazlyn stay with the Ball family. She is not safe to be with her parents and because of the stuff that has happened you two will be taken into custody," the judge said and then stood up. Two cops came by and handcuffed my parents. I smiled a bit, im okay. Im safe... im going to be with Gelo and we are going to have this family we have always wanted. I stood up and hugged LaVar, then Gelo. "I told you baby, we got this," he smiled down at me.
"We got this," I smiled at him....

That's the end you guys!! I have a new idea for Gelo fanfic so I will update you guys once I put it out! I hope you enjoyed this short story! Thank you so much for reading!!!