& F O U R &

~Present~  

"Um....George...can I talk to you in private?" I asked as George and I got up. Fred was also getting up as well.

"I'll be back, I need to barrow George for a second. I'll be back." I said as he sat back down

"Don't be long." He said in a loving way.

I smile and George and I walked outside of Great Hall.

"What was in that potion and don't leave out details." I said to George

"It was all Fred's idea. Him and I had an idea of making a love potion for him so that...it be easier for him to talk to you...He really likes you Kam. Every since day one. He wasn't lying about that."

"How could you make one? You had to have....."

"A piece of your hair? I went in the girls dorm with Ginny the other day to get a piece of your hair off your pillow. Don't be mad a Ginny for that, she also knew that Fred had feelings for you."

"I'm not mad...it's just...He could of told me without taking a love potion."

"That was thing, he was afraid you'd say you wanted to just be friends. Don't worry, I always come prepared with the cure. This will ware off the potion. He really does care about you Kam, I do too but, not much as Fred. He talks about you a lot in his sleep."

"The other thing is that I too also have feelings for Fred as well. I guess I was scared like he was. I'm sorry George for being hard on you. I just wanted to know why Fred's been acting weird. Now I know. What should I do?"

"That's up to Fred and you. Here you go by the way, we better head back before he notice." Said George as he smiled as I returned one as well.

George went on ahead to the Great Hall while I looked at the potion.

"He did this all for me." I said to myself as I went back into the Great Hall to see Fred perked up from the others.

"I thought I'd never see you again." He said as he ran up and lifted me up in a hug

"I told you I was coming back, while I was gone. I made this for you."

"You shouldn't have." He said as he took the potion out of my hands and took a slip of it and handed it back to me with a smile.

After a few seconds, he gave me a wide eye look.

"What just happen?"

"You've took in a love potion behind my back and George gave me the cure. You did all this trouble for making a potion to tell me how you really feel?"

"I'm sorry, it's just....I was afraid you just wanted to be friends."

"Fred..ever since day one...I've been having feelings for you..more than friends."

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Maybe..."