& S E V E N T E E N &

Time wasn't to say goodbye, it was to say see you later. That is what my mum had said to me once when she had to say goodbye to her sister which, her sister didn't ever cared for her.

We were all waiting outside of the Hogwarts grounds, waiting for the flying carriage.

"Kamryn." Said Hermione as she and Ginny went up to hug me.

"We're gonna miss you so much." Said Ginny as they both started crying.

Ron went up to me as Hermione and Ginny left my grip.

"I'm gonna miss you Kamryn, helping us with the D.A. and just being with us." He said as he hugged me as well.

"Ron. please don't change."

"I won't." He said as we laughed a little

Then came Harry over towards me hugging me tightly as ever.

"I can't believe your leaving on your seventh year. Hogwarts will never be the same without you."

"You've given Hogwarts more hope than I ever did." I said as I began to cry onto Harry's shoulder.

"That's not true, you've given us all a meaning to keep fight. Please send owls to us if you can, I'll send Hedwig." He said as we giggled and let go of each other.

The only two that were left were Fred and George. I went up towards them and hugged them as tightly as ever.

"At least I won't forget my favorite red head twins."

"And we won't forget our best friend." Said George

"And I won't forget the girl that I fell in love with." Said Fred

"Why do I have to leave you all behind? I'm no danger to anyone or seen anything since I was with you." I said as kept crying. Fred brought me closer to him as I felt his warmth as George joined in as well.

"Shh! It's going to be ok....we will see each other later." Said Fred

"This is never and will never be a goodbye." Said George

Before I let them go, I heard someone approaching us.

"Miss.Potter...why on heavens are you and others out here?" Asked Umbridge.

"I'm waiting for my carriage to take me back to London."

"I'm afraid not, Dumbledore gave you orders to leave which...he is not in charge. I am.....you all will return to your dorms and will receive detention...besides you Miss.Potter.....you will be going to your classes."

"You can't punish the others!"

"I'm afraid I can...I am the headmistress here at Hogwarts....you will do as I say or you will be expelled from Hogwarts....Do we understand each other...if not...they all will see my special quill..."

"No!"

"I think we're on the same page then Miss.Potter. Return to your dorms or else. The Ministry will hear about this. Have a goodnight." She said as she went up towards the school.