& S E V E N &

"Has anyone seen Kamryn? I lost her after Herbology" Said Fred as he joined the others at the Gryffindor table.

"Maybe she's up seeing Harry up in the Hospital Wing." Said Ginny

"She was eager to see him this morning. She probably couldn't wait" Said Hermione

"Her brother is always number one to her priorities. Think of how long if we were apart and never seen each other." Said Ron

"He's right there Freddie." Said George

"We were supposed to go together?"

"She did say she didn't know your third class before lunch. She forgot to ask you." Said Hermione

"She told us to tell you to meet her up there." Said Ginny

"Oh alright, I'll see you all up there soon." Said Fred as he left the Gryffindor table to rush over to the Hospital wing where Kamryn and Harry were.

......................

"How are you feeling?" I asked Harry as he was sitting up from his bed.

"Not too bad, I feel good. Madam Pomfrey said I'll be good to go to classes this afternoon."

"Great! I got some of your work from your classes."

"Thanks, how are you and Fred?"

"Good, he asked me to the ball and we've heard a great speech from Professor McGonagall saying how we were meant for each other."  

"I also knew you'd be perfect for each other. Don't worry, I won't be that over protected brother. Even though you're older than me."

"Thanks Harry, will you be able to practice for Quidditch again soon?"

"Yeah, Madam Pomfrey said I'll be good to go after a day. How are the others?"

"They're doing great, I really wanted to see you this morning. I knew you needed your rest."

"Thanks, I really did needed that rest. It's not too bad sleeping up here. It's quite and calm."

"I bet. By the way, we have a new Defense Against The Dark Arts teacher."

"Who is it?"

"To be honest, I don't really like her but, her name is Dolores Umbridge. She said she's from the Ministry of magic."

"I think I know who you're talking about."

"Yeah well, Ginny and Hermione and I had her and...she's making us read OWls...Instead of teaching us spells or creatures from the unknown world. She making us read. For once, Hermione isn't liking it."

"Can't wait to get in that class." Said Harry sarcastically.

"When she called out my name, by the sound of it. She look discussed."

"Everyone has to hate the name Potter."

"Hey! I love being a Potter."

"I do too!" Said Harry as we both laughed as everyone started arriving to the Hospital wing.

"Told you that she was here." Said Ginny as she went up to hug me and Harry

Hermione hugged me next as she went to give Harry a hug as well.

Afterwards, Fred came up to me and gave me a warm satisfying hug. We we broke our hug, Fred put his arm around my waist.

.......................................

After our three last classes of the day, Harry, Hermione, Ginny, Ron, and George went up to bed in the Gryffindor common room. We all gave each other hugs before they went off. I hugged Harry the longest until we both laughed at knowing what time it was.

It was only Fred and I and maybe some Gryffindors left in the common room either working on homework or writing to their parents or reading books. Fred and I sat down on the couches near the fire.

"How has your day been?" asked Fred putting an arm around my shoulder

"Great. Knowing that Harry is alright. What about you?"

"Great too, I got to be around a special someone and my favorite twin brother."

"That's great, what do you think of Professor Umbridge?"

"I can't stand how she's making us read books on defending our selves. Rather cast spells and learn from that."

"Yeah. I agree. What's the use of teaching us like that?"

"We won't learn anything like that."

"I like Professor Lupin more than any other teacher that took the job."

"I agree with you on that too."

I was about to fall asleep in Fred's arms, knowing how comfortable he is.

"I think we should head off to bed, as much as I like you sleeping in my arms. I want you to get some rest from what happen yesterday. Let's get to bed."

"Yeah, thanks." I said with a smile on my face.

We both stood up and hugged each other tightly. Fred kissed the top of my head as I close my eyes and smiled. We both walk up the staircase to the dorms as we separate to the opposite side doors.