& F I V E &

"Well now you have a date." Said Ginny as we three tried to hide our giggles.

"Are all girls like this about boys?" Asked Ron

"Your no good yourself, you talk about girls too."

"This is our brother that we're talking about. It's weird."

"Your weird Ronald."

"I'm gonna find Nevile if you don't mind. I'll leave you girls to it." Said Ron as he left to go find Nevile.

"Now since Ron's finally gone. We can talk about the dresses." 

"I already got mine, my mum send it to me when I sended her a letter. It was one of her old dresses she worn when she was my age." Said Hermione

"I have to send my mum a letter as well. What about you Kam?" Asked Ginny

"I don't really know. I don't own any dresses."

"Say no more. I think my mum has something just for you too. She has loads of dresses from the well known muggle world." Said Hermione as I gave her a hug

"Thanks Hermione. I can't wait to see it when it arrives. I can't show Fred though."

"I agree, you'll surprise him at the ball."

"The game is starting you two, I can't believe the stands are getting packed up. It's been ages since we've won the Quidditch cup."

"Today is gonna change." I said as the game was starting.

The Gryffindor players came out following the Slytherin team behind them. They all got into position as a familiar red head boy was in my eye sight next to his twin brother.

Fred waved at me as I returned a wave back as the game began.

As watching the game, Fred and George go back and forth to protect the chasers. As for Harry, he stayed there on his broom and looked out for the snitch. Soon enough, Harry went off up into the sky.

Him with the Slytherin seeker following him. He was going as fast as he could to get away from their seeker.

Soon enough Harry and the Slytherin seekers disappeared into the clouds as my eyes couldn't take it from starring up almost at the sun. I went to focus on the other Gryffindor players.

Oliver keeping the name as the greatest goalie as he keeps knocking the Quaffles from the hoops. As to the chasers, keeping the Slytherin score to zero. Last but not least Fred and George keeping the other player out of reach of getting hurt. Here and there I would get waves from Fred as he wouldn't be too busy helping George.

Suddenly, horror struck the Slytherin team and fans. The Slytherin seeker was falling out of the sky. A couple of seconds later, here came Harry falling out of the sky. I held my hands to my mouth with my jaw dropped to see my brother fall thousands of feet. I saw Dumbledore stand up from his place in the stands to cast a spell onto them both.

Harry stopped inches from the ground before he fell at the last second for a soft landing. All the teachers ran out to the field with the Gryffindor team behind them to check on Harry. I cry into tears as Ginny and Hermione hugged me for comfort.