& S I X &

"You should try eating there Kamryn" said Hermione as Ginny and I were down in the Great Hall for breakfast before class.

"Yeah, it's just. I wonder if Harry's up yet?"

"Kam. Harry is still asleep. Madam Pomfrey told me. Let him sleep, we will see him this afternoon." Said Ginny

"I've heard Hagrid is coming to see him as well...Speaking of boys...Here comes your boyfriend and his twin brother." Said Hermione as she nudged my left shoulder.

"Hello ladies." Said Fred

"Any word from Harry yet?" Asked George as Fred sat beside me and George right beside Fred.

"Harry's still asleep." Said Ginny.

I stood up from my seat.

"I just remember that I need to turn something into Professor McGonagall." I said as I left the Gryfffindor table.

I walked out of the Great Hall carrying my books close to my chest as I began to walk up the staircases.

"Kamryn! Wait up!" shouted Fred as he runs up the staircase

"What is it?" I asked

"I thought you would like some company."

"Oh, yeah of course." I said as him and I walk side by side together.

"Did you hear that Dumbledore got a new Defense Against The Dark Arts teacher?"

"Oh..no I didn't..Who is it?"

"I've heard it's a female teacher. I don't know her name yet, theirs gonna be a meeting in the Great Hall during the end of breakfast."

"We must hurry then." I said as I began running up more of the staircases.

Fred was following behind me as we made it to a door, we walk through the door to only making it outside. Soon enough there was the Professor McGonagall reading over something.

"Professor McGonagall! Sorry to be here early to turn in my work. I was fascinated in this studies of Transfiguration. I had to read the books to learn more about it. We will be going over it more in class?"

"Oh Ms.Potter. I'm so glad to hear that your interested in this type of Transfiguration. It's very hard to get it correct. Hopefully the books told you a lot more."

"Of course, I must be heading back to the Great Hall for the meeting of the new teacher. See you later on Professor McGonagall."

"See you there dear, Mr.Weasley. I see you have an interest in Ms.Potter. Hopefully I see you two at the ball together?"

"Yes. We will be there together."

"Ever since I've seen you two together. I've always knew you two will end up seeing the truth. I've seen the way you look at Ms.Potter, Mr.Weasley. The way you...protected her from danger..The way you look at her..and Your true feelings for her. Hopefully you both continue down this path I'd love to see where this goes....I'm keeping you away from your friends..I'll see you both at the Great Hall. See you both in class." She said as I gave her a warm smile as Fred and I walked out of the room.

"At least we know we were meant together." Said Fred

"Since day one." I said as Fred intertwined our hands together.

..........................

"Attention students, the reason why I have you this morning is our new Defense Against The Dark Arts teacher. Professor Umbridge." Said Professor Dumbledore 

The woman had mostly brown hair with grey and white on the sides, she wearied all pink up and down, with a pink overcoat with pink feathers near her neck and sleeves of the coat. She had a pink handbag with her, along with a pink flowery hat. 

"Thank you head master. The Ministry of magic transported me here to teach you all about the horror of the Dark Arts. Hopefully we all have a great year here together in Hogwarts." She said as Dumbledore stepped up.

"Thank you Ms.Umbridge. Now you all may head to your classes. Hopefully this will be a great year here in Hogwarts."

"I'll see you two in Dark Arts then." I said to Hermione and Ginny

"See you later Kam, have a good time in Transfiguration." Said Hermione as her and Ginny giggled together.

"Shall we three head out?" Asked George as he threw his arms over mine and Fred's shoulders.

"We shall." I said as I laughed as us three headed off to class.

I could tell from the corner of my eye that Fred was smiling at me, was it my laugh? Or my silliness? Either way, it made me smile more.