& T W E N T Y &

After flying for like at least maybe four to five hours. London was at least a long ways away from Hogwarts. I could tell I was leaning against Fred's shoulder as he was steering the broom and keeping up with George. All I wanna do when I get to Sirius is try to at least talk to him, if not I'll sleep until I'm ready too. Knowing Sirius, he wants a straight answer right away. Even hearing what has been happening to me behind his back. Hopefully I don't fall asleep onto Fred's back, I'll bring pressure onto his back and that'll cause us to crash and where would we be at without help, well George coming to the rescue and getting the adults or trying to help us.

At least we got away from Hogwarts and Umbridge, if I stayed there any longer, I'd probably lose it. Not that I had a problem with Hogwarts, it was just my home. Better than the Dursleys. I'm lucky to find a family like the Weasleys to take Harry and I in as part of the family, along with Hermione as well, her and I being a sister figure towards Ginny. Being the only girl besides Mrs. Weasley. I could you live with lots of boys for so long? Harry isn't a probably at all but, with at least five brothers. Harry is enough for me but, you got to love the Weasleys. They're the nicest family that I've ever meant. I'm glad to be such with amazing to treat you like one of their own. If I haven't meant Fred and George, I wouldn't have had anybody to be friends with, it'll be Harry and I together. Stuck with the Dursleys.

"Kamryn?" I heard as I left my thoughts to hear Fred call my name.

"What! What happend?!" I asked looking up

"I just wanted to tell you that we made it to London. Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was just thinking plus I'm tired."

"Me too, would you be able to talk to Sirius?"

"I don't know, it depends on fast we can get to 12 Grimmauld Place." I said sped up along side George

"We're losing Kamryn, she's about to fall asleep." Said Fred

"We have to hurry, before we know it she won't be able to talk to the Order." Said George

"Hopefully the Cleanswipes fives can get us there. Let's speed it up." Said Fred as him and George sped up to Sirius place.

"Hang on Kamryn." Said Fred as I felt a rush of wind hit my face.

By a rush stop, Fred and George landed slowly not to hit the ground with their brooms.

"We're here finally." Said George as we landed onto the streets on London.

"I wonder if mum got our message?" Asked Fred as out of no where, Mrs and Mr Weasley come out of the house.

"Fred! George! Kamryn! I'm so glad you three our safe!" She said as she ran towards us and hugged us like no tomorrow.

"Mum, Kamryn is feeling sleepy, do you think she'd be able to talk to Sirius or the Order?" Asked Fred

"I don't think so, poor girl. She's been through so much. She must rest and I don't care what Sirius says about letting him talk to her first. It's a long trip from here to Hogwarts. I'm glad you both got here safely." She said as she put her arm around my waist.

"Here dear, let me take you inside so you can rest up a bit before talking with your god-father." Said Mrs. Weasley as she brought you inside.

"I'm glad you all got back here safely, Sirius has been furious with Umbridge not letting Kamryn come home, Calling off the carriage. The Minastry doesn't care of two young kids who've faced the dark lord. Let's get inside before someone sees us." Said Mr. Weasley as him and Fred and George came into the house.

Walking into a place I called home felt dim with not that many lights and tight spaces. Walking along side Mrs. Weasley felt nice to have someone by my side that will take care of me. Being with Weasleys, Sirius, or the Order felt like home. It is home.

I heard a door open ahead of me, there he was, my god-father. As he was when I first saw him. Long curly black hair, along with emerald green suit along with black button up shirt and a black vest.

"Kamryn."

"Sirius." I said as I was about to hug him but, Mrs. Weasley holded me back.

"Not now Sirius, Kamryn is tired from a long trip. She needs rest."

"Let's get to her room, I'll be with you two in a moment." Said Sirius as he pointed towards Fred and George.

"I still can't believe that Umbridge informed the Ministry about you coming back home to me or so forth Molly and Arthur."

"I'm sorry Sirius." I said as we reached my room

"Sorry for what dear?"

"For not staying at Hogwarts, I should of stayed."

"No. No. You did the right thing by coming home, Dumbledore gave you the order to come home to me. Don't blame yourself for this. I'm proud that you've did the right thing. I'm also very happy to see Fred and George come with you."

"Sirius! Would you let her rest now?" Asked Mrs. Weasley

"Sorry Molly, we will talk later after you rested up. After when I'm done talking with Fred and George, you can get them if you've woken up. I would like to talk to you after you rested. Now sleep, we will talk later. You've done so much and seen so much. You deserve to a least rest. Goodnight Kamryn." Said Sirius as he kissed me on the forehead and left with Mrs. Weasley to go downstairs.

After hearing the door closed, my eyes shut as soon as they could.

...................................................................................

"Molly, Arthur, George. I want a moment alone with Fred. It won't be long." Said Sirius as George, Mr and Mrs. Weasley went downstairs.

"I've read your letter that you send me on the third day at Hogwarts, your telling me that you and Kamryn are together?"

"Yes. I know, I should of talked with you first."

"Your right, you should of but, we've been with each other and realized that we aren't that much different. I used to be just like you, a prankster. That's what I always love to do, prank and make everyone laugh. I've seen the way Kamryn looks at you when I first meant you, I could tell she had feelings for you which you also had feelings for her. I know that James is not here right now but, if his own daughter cared about some else besides Harry, he would want her to be happy. That's why, I want her to be happy. You know what she has been through, as everyone knows. She deserves to be happy and not be a part of the mayhem. She deserves a normal life like everyone else. There is no such this as normal. When I'm done talking to her after she awakes. I want you to tell her how much you love her. Tell her how much you care about her. Tell her everything you want her to hear."

"You alright that we're together then?"

"Yes, cause I know that James would accept it, knowing the Weasleys as well."

"Since we've gotten that out of the way, there was something else that I wanted to talk about with you as well, it's also about Kamryn."

"Whatever it is. I know that James would be happy to hear what you have to say."