& T H I R T E E N &

"What's he saying Kamryn?" Asked Fred

"We can talk about it later in the common room." I whispered.

"No! I'm tired of talking in the common room, everyone knows that we're together Kamryn. Everyone has the right to know, what did Harry mean by you leaving after the ball?!" Asked Fred getting annoyed which never happens.

"Professor McGonagall and Professor Dumbledore want me to return home to Harry's and I's god father. Since I've been having thoses memories out of no where. They both think they're from Voldemort. I believe them." I said as I sat down beside Fred, looking away from him.

A Ravenclaw student spoke up. "So..it's true..He's really back?" Harry noded.

"Is it true you both can perform a patronus charm?" Asked Luna Lovegood

"Yes!" said Hermione

"Look, we need a teacher. To teach us on how to defend ourselfs. I vote for Harry to teach us. I was also thinking that Kamryn can also help as well before she leaves. Might as well have another who faced....Voldemort. If you would all like to join, sign up over here. If not, you may leave." Said Hermione again as everyone stood up and started a line.

I stood up as well and walked over behind Harry.

"I'm sorry Kamryn for what I said. I was just upset you didn't tell then since the dance was in two days. I couldn't let Fred and George not know. I'm sorry."

"It's ok, at least they know now. Thanks for giving me that push. Big push." I said as the both of us smiled. Harry and I gave each other hugs as we've seen Fred went up to sign the parchment.

"I'll be outside." I said to the three as I walked out of the building.

In the corner of my eye, I've seen Fred signed the parchment really fast to come and follow me outside.

"Kamryn?" He said

"Yes."

"I'm also sorry that I yelled at you. I didn't know what was happening between you and Harry. I can't believe your leaving George and I. Can't you stay?"

"I'm sorry. I can't. They want me to go home to Sirius. He must know what's wrong with me. At least I'll still be here for two more days with you and George."

"That's not enough time! There has to be more time for us to do things...together?"

"I'm sorry, right after the ball. I have to leave. Their orders...not mine."

Here came George outside hearing our conversation.

"I agree with Fred, there has to be more time?"

"Two more days."

"We'll even go to the Dumbledore and persuade him to keep you here!" Said George

"There is no Hogwarts without you Kamryn." Said Fred holding my hands.

"There has to be now." I said as I let go of him

"Are you saying goodbye?" He asked

"A goodbye forever." I said as tears started forming.