The Fall Of Earth

Optimus Primes p.o.v

     It's not what I thought I would turn to see. The planet from above in the stars looked worse. Our visit is a surprise to our fellow allies on Earth. As Hound managed the ship to full course on the Yeager's home. Cade, Tessa, Isabella, Shane, and Vivian. They had taken off the charges for our fellow family upon Earth. They were safe to be at home peacefully. Or so we would have thought. Hound swerved the ship next to the new barn of the Yeager's homeland. The ship shut down. Bumblebee was the first to be jumping excitedly. Although, everyone else was they tended not to show it.  The ships lever slowed to reach the ground. Once it did, I was the first off. Something didn't seem right in the air. Cade shouted from the top window. "Guys, you came at just the right time!" Cade opened the window all the way and got on the roof. The rest of them did also. "What's going on, I feel as though something isn't quite right here," Tessa wiped her face. "That's because it isn't. The dead walk the Earth now Optimus. We call them walkers." Shane stepped down further. Crosshairs letting him jump on his servos me put him on his shoulder. "Offlined humans walking around?" Drift's optics were wide. "Exactly. If they bite you you'll turn in about five hours or less. If they maul you then you die instantly then come back in five minutes as one of them. It's horrifying. We've seen some go down," Cogman shook off his shivers. Hot Rod shook also. Bumblebee along with him.

     "What if they bite us?!" Bumblebee shrieked. I shook my head. "They can't hurt us you idjit," Crosshairs growled and hit the back of his helm. "Knock it off," Hot Rod stepped in. "Speak for yourself show off," Crosshairs held up his fist, "enough!" Vivian glared. Her hair messy and put up in a sloppy bun just like Tessa's. "How long has this been going on?" Hound asked with Isabella on his shoulder with pigtails. "Two weeks," Cade shook his head.

   Bumblebee's p.o.v

     I shuddered. "What do they look like," Cade looked behind him and pointed behind me. "That!" Tessa shouted. I looked behind me, the 'walker' growled. I stepped back and bumped into Crosshairs. He huffed and pushed me away. "Just step on it you moron!" He barked. I kicked the guy like a football. "Blood got all over my ped. I looked at everyone else. "I didn't mean for that to happen," Hound laughed at my shock. I glared, "shut it Hound, no one wants to here you're aft!" Crosshairs bursts out laughing. He pats me on the back I glare at him too. "Calm down kid, we are just messing around," I shook my helm. "So, how do you kill them other than that?" Isabella looked at me, "the head." I nodded.

"Is there any other known cities or countries safe," Optimus asked looking towards Cade and Vivian. "No, the news said that the whole world was getting the virus. Now, that if we die we can turn," Drift gasped, I looked at him skeptically. "What is it Drift," Hot Rod asked. "If you all are diagnosed with it then that means we could get a bug in our system, it wouldn't turn us. It would just get us sick as you would refer to." Optimus let out a drawn sigh. "Hound keep high alert on everyone including yourself," Hound held up a thumb.

"Hey let's look on the bright side, we can walk around everywhere now," Crosshairs smirked. "That's not true, their could be survivors," Cogman discouraged Crosshairs' suggestion. "Shut up cockroach!" Optimus pinched the bridge of his nose, he did it just like Ratchet would. "Are you in need of any refreshments?" Tessa nodded. "Please can someone pick up some water, lots of water and food?" Optimus turned around. "Bumblebee, Crosshairs, I'm gonna need you two to pick up the Yeager family water and food." Crosshairs huffed and I smiled. "Come on Hairs, I don't wanna have to be with you any longer than I have to." He growled and transformed as I did along with him.

Hot Rod's p.o.v

Watching the two drive away I urged to go with, knowing that they would just bicker. I turned to Optimus, "you may go, let them know though." I nodded and commed them, :.:I'm coming up behind you in a klik:.: I transformed and reached them in no time, breaking the speed limit by sixty. I came up behind Bumblebee. "Be more quiet unless you wanna draw more," Crosshairs announced. I agreed to his announcement.