Told You So

Crosshairs p.o.v

No matter how much you tell a certain someone something important, it will never get through their helm. At least, that's what happened with Bumblebee, the idjit. How many times did we tell him not to get the blood all over himself? It doesn't matter now! There was only one thing I managed to tell him when he woke up with that virus. "Told you so!" He looked at the ground shamefully. So now we have a sick bot to take care of along with three incapable humans!

"Crosshairs please," Drift spoke. "Don't 'Crosshairs please' me! The yellow bugger should have been more careful!" Hot Rod sighed, "can we please get to the mansion as a team. Not half and half of a mob." Cade facepalmed. "Please work on you're frazes," Hot Rod looked at Cade numbly. "Primus, you bots and humans are so irresponsible!" I grumbled. "With all do respect Crosshairs. You are a trigger happy maniac that is always walking on a trip wire! So shut up and become apart of this team correctly!" Shot back Drift. I rolled my optics, "well at least I am not a teachers pet! All mighty one please bestow your amazing talent upon me, bull crap! So why don't you become apart of the team. Not a sidelined puppy dog!" Tessa huffed and sat down. "Autobot's that will be enough!" Optimus' voice rumbled. All I could manage was glaring.

Hounds p.o.v

I know not to get into one of these. Besides, I had my own Bumblebee to scold about his unhealthy choices. The bosses orders. "I understand you are not in the given mood to get a full on checkup but, it's gonna have to happen." Bumblebee nodded so we silently snuck away from the brawl between the three bots. "I hope it don't get brutal because let me tell you, I am not gonna be the one to fix them up. Maybe with a lecture but nothing more," Bumblebee didn't acknowledge my little joke. I sighed, I ran my servo down my and through my beard. "Listen kid, it's not yer fault. Crosshairs has been moody lately. It's a lot for him to take in. Anger is just how he expresses his amount of surprise built up." Bumblebee nodded with the slightest of smiles. "There ya go." I was finishing up his check up when Optimus had broken up the big brawl. I shook my head due to the amount of shame I felt. "Morons." I muttered.

"Do Ratchet and I seem a lot alike?" Bumblebee seemed a little taken aback from the question but answered anyway, "well I thought he was only grumpy but I now see that it just comes with the role of the job." I chuckled. "Well, when you have a team like this I am pretty sure that's the role when you join." Bumblebee buzzed a bit of laughter but then went into a couching and wheezing fit. That made everyone stop. His systems whirred when he did then it stopped. He stopped. I sighed and told him to open up. He was nervous to but he hesitantly took away the mask. He didn't make optic contact with me.

     "It's fine,"I muttered. He looked to the ground.

   Hot Rod's p.o.v

     After the checkup everyone relaxed. We had drove for a long while before we stopped. The humans were sleeping soundly. Cogman and Squeeks were wore out. The sun was setting along the horizon making a beautiful light. Earth was such an amazing place. Although the life forms aren't always that great. Most were. Bumblebee coughed loudly. I turned to look at him. Crosshairs was watching him also. "Holding up ok?" Bumblebee and I were shocked as we looked at Crosshairs. He is asking this? "Listen, I'm sorry bout earlier. I was just mad that it had to happen to you, alright?" Bumblebee looked at Crosshairs and gave a curt nod. "I'm alright." A dying soldier said over his radio. You could tell by the sound of him drowning in his own blood and gurgling. I looked down and leaned back against a tree. Our fire in the middle to warm the humans up at our stop. "What are we gonna do when we get to the mansion? We can't just stay on earth forever!" Hound grumbled. "Actually there is no way for us to get back." Optimus sighed. "What?!" Crosshairs stood. Bumblebee went optics wide, "sir, what's happened to the ship?" Optimus shook his helm. "Rust near the energon pipes. Kicked the engine off. Teletron 1 contacted me." Drift facepalmed, "of course, so now we are stuck here with humans."

     Tessa and Izabella were cuddled up together with Shane by Tessa, Cogman by Squeeks who was by Izzy. "See ya'll tomorrow morning." Hound laid back. "Goodnight." Bee said as he stared at the fire. Drift was sleeping in a tree. Crosshairs was still wide awake and had taken a interest in poking at the fire with a large limb of a tree. Optimus and Cade were sitting together in an opening having a private conversation. Bumblebee was close to falling into recharge for the night. I was leaning against a fallen tree. "What's the plan for tomorrow there?" I looked at Crosshairs. "Probably going to cover just as much ground as possible. Shouldn't be too long. Once we get their Drift will have to work his aft off to get us all on the island. Everyone will be safe then."
Crosshairs nodded. "Good. Bee can recover once there." I nodded. I looked back at my brother-in-arms. He was now completely in recharge. "Everything we've been through and yet this is what the world turns into." Crosshairs sighed, "I know. But it is not their fault." I nodded. "I know." The only sound left was the fire crackling. Hound would let out a snore every now and then though. "What was your past like?" I looked up at him, it seemed like a foreign question. "I-I don't really know." Crosshairs looked at me weird. "What do you mean you don't know?" Asked Hairs. "I mean, it wasn't all great growing up with the war around you." He nodded, "understood." I looked at Bee again. "Although that changed when I met him." Crosshairs looked at Bumblebee. "How did you meet him?" Bee moved in his recharge with a click. "Camp. We were at boot camp. He was usually one to get picked on. We didn't really know each other but we would talk every now and then. I started to notice him a whole lot more. But, I knew him all to well when it was our first time on a battle field. I was shot. Other Autobots were down. I thought I was gonna bleed out. Then, something tapped me from behind. I turned my head with my gun aimed. It was him. He was hurt himself. He didn't seem to mind though. He told me, "lucky to find you here. Only bot I've found alive. Come on I'll get you outta here, even if it kills me." I never forgot those words. He didn't even know me. From then on he was always by my side in war. Without war. The worst was when I was there when he got his voice box tore out. A con had me held back as I watched. The last thing he said was something to me, "HotRod, I'm gonna make it out alive. Without sacrifice there can be no victory. Thank you brother." Then the AllSpark shout off. Megatron roared in anger, next thing I know. Bumblebee is on the ground, energon everywhere. Throat cables ripped open. He had refused to give Megatron information. He was left for scrap. I broke free and hid. When all was over. I dragged Bee back to base." I paused. Crosshairs and completely focused in and was stunned. "We didn't think he was gonna make it. He did though. Just as he promised. He made it out alive, but without his voice to promise once again." I stood up. Crosshairs looked me in the optics. "The kid has a big spark. But never did I ever think that was part of it." I shrugged, "some are born to greatness. Most are given a big spark. All are given a chance for one." I sighed. "He still ceases to amaze me. Still saves my aft in battle. He's my little brother." Crosshairs nodded. "Yet that's only part of it." I looked up at him. "I've missed out."