Operation Cure

Crosshairs p.o.v

Worst thing ever. "CLEAR!" While his body jumped so did everyone else's. Izzy started to sob. Tessa was already hidden in Shane's chest. Hounds voice was about to break, "CLEAR!" This time I couldn't look. His body jumped with the shock then Hound checked his pulse, "I've got a pulse." He started to work on the wiring around his chestplates. Bumblebee was watching and trying to sit up to get a better view but Drift wasn't letting that happen. "Bumblebee, you don't want to look." Bee cried out for him. Then, Hound made a noise, a good one. "He's back. It's all good. He'll be just fine." His systems kicked back on and he gasped awake. "Hot Rod, don't you ever do that again!" Cade shouted. "I would not like to do that ever again anyhow." Drift let ease on Bumblebee who shoved him out of the way and ran to Hot Rod. Hot Rod accepted the hug. "It's alright."

     That was a week ago. Now Hot Rod is fully healed and walking around. Bumblebee was almost done with it. He's gotten to walk around also but not like Hot Rod. To be honest, I've been worried about the kid. It's been so long since he's been so childish. I try not to think about it so much but it's so hard to not think about it when I care so much. The humans have been creating ways to get the Earth back to normal. Although, Hound has already said it is technically impossible, Optimus had stepped in and made sure it was clear that nothing is impossible. I'm not sure he quite understands the situation at hand but I don't push the matter. I respect him. No matter what.

   Hounds p.o.v

     "You should be able to go all around tomorrow Bumblebee. It's finally starting to clear up, I just don't know how long this thing is suppose to have lasted. That's all I'm worried about." Bumblebee shrugs as his tape player starts to sing. "Can't let that get in my way." I shake my helm. "You have a voice you know." He smiles, "yes sir." I chuckle and slap his back, "I think you are just fine you brat." He walks away with a laugh.

     "How's the planning going?" I look to see Cade smack his head off the chalk board. "Horrible." I sigh and take a seat which rattle his desk and knocks a pen off. "Oops, sorry pal." He shakes his head, "it's alright, it's not like you knocked the world off balance." I chuckle, "Jeez, you are about like Ratchet when he would have had something of his broken. It would be just absolutely the end for him." Cade sighs, "this time it is the end Hound." I nod with a grim look, "you've got that right. It's not like our energon in our bodies that fight off stuff like that." I shake my helm. Then Cade's head snaps up to me, "that's it!" I raise a brow, "what's it?" Shane then comes in, "uh, 'it' used to be a movie right?" Cade shakes his head, "no, well I mean ya but I'm talking about something else!" Shane looks at me and I look at him, we both shrug at the same time. "What's the thing you are so happy about then?" Cade smiles as he finishes writing down something. "Energon! If we release enough of it in the air somehow then we could get every peculiar to fight off the virus! You guys are like walking cures! How could I have been so stupid?" Cade walks around and starts doing various things. "The only problem I have his how we are gonna get all of that in the air. At least enough as to where it gets in everyone's systems. We would also have to travel everywhere. But, we could use the ship! We just have to go get it and fix it up. Then, ta-da!" I nod, "not too bad there Cade." He smiles, "thanks." I sigh, "we can head back tomorrow, Bumblebee will be good tomorrow anyway. That means we get more hands on deck." Cade nods, "perfect. This may take a while but this is the best I've gotten so far." Shane smiles, "great. I've been looking forward to getting a new pair of pants." I roll my optics. "Of course." Cade mutters. "What?" Shane asks.

     "Yo kid, get me some high grade!" I shout to Hot Rod. He looks up form his gun he disassembled. "Fine." He gets up and sluggishly walks to the back of the hangar. He walks back two minutes later and hands me it. "Thanks maybe this can cure my loneliness." Hot Rod shakes his helm and goes back to sitting on a metal crate to assemble his gun back together after cleaning it. Drift walks in with some energon and I eye it. "Where is your high grade energon Drift?" Drift rolls his optics, "up your tailpipe to the left." He smoothly remarks and takes a seat. I glare at him, "what's up your tailpipe?" He shrugs, "high grade." Hot Rod sighs, "Drift isn't sober Hound." I chuckle, "I really don't know how he can still be so calm when he's drunk. He just sits there with a bunch of jokes spewing out of his mouth and yet never laughs. It's the best!" I chuckle and kick my peds. "Amusing." I look at Hot Rod, "Where your brother kid?" Hot Rod turns to look at me, "recharging." He goes back to cleaning his gun. "Oh." I start to think about the cure for the humans and wonder if I should let Cade tell them about it. Optimus and Cade are talking right now. I'm sure Boss man has got it all sorted out though.