Sickness

Crosshairs p.o.v

     "Hey Drift, look on yer left." He turned and groaned. His sword slid swiftly through the herd of peculiar. They all fell dead. "Nice job." I smirked, he rolled his optics. "I just wanna get back and help Hound with Bumblebee and Hot Rod." Optimus walked towards us. "I have found supplies." He held all sorts of different things. "That has to be enough,"I snorted and transformed. "Let's get out of here then." The other two transformed and followed me back to the military's base.

We pulled up to the gates and they opened. We drove in and transformed. "Guess who's back." I smirked. "The boss got some goodies for you all." Optimus placed them on the ground. "I hope this satisfies you're needs my friends." Tessa walked up then grabbed a water bottle, "oh thank you so much." She gulped it down. "This is more than enough." Drift smiles warmly, "glad to help young one." He bowed. Hot Rod came around the corner, his blue eyes dimmed. "You don't look so good kid," I went optics wide. He stumbled over to me. "I don't feel great either." Hound came up behind us. "Hot Rod, you need to lie down." Hot Rod stumbled and fell. I grabbed him before he hit the floor. "Yer burnin up!" I retracted my hand but held him to me. "Hound, he's not doing good at all." Drift muttered. His faceplates were worried. I looked to Optimus and he was just as worried. "How do you feel?" Optimus asked. Hot Rod looked at him lazily, "overheated. So hot." I hoisted him back up, "alright let's get you back to a berth." Hot Rod groaned. His knees were wobbly and he fell to his knees. Soldiers scattered. He started to heave. "He's gonna hurl!" Izzy shouted. Drift sprinted over to a energon crate and shoved it in front of Hot Rod. He hurled into it. We all looked away except for Hound who huffed and patted his back. "Let it all out."
"C-can sssomeone ch-check on Bee." Hot Rod managed out in between hacks. "I'll do it." I left the scene and ran into his room. I opened it and saw him. He was on his knees. "Bumblebee! What's wrong?" He moaned out a whir. "Pain." I furrowed my brow in confusion, "where at?" He grunted, "stomach." I pulled him up and held him under his arm pits. "You are also burning up." I picked him up. "Let's get ya cooled down." I carried him to Hot Rod. "Let's pour some cold water on their soft points." Hound suggested. Tessa, Izzy, Shane, Vivian, and Cogman grabbed a bottle of water and poured it on there chest and cooling fans that had kicked on. "That should help bring down the fever." We set them both on two different berths. "You'll both have to stay out here so we can keep good optics on you."

Hot Rods p.o.v

"GAH!" I shouted. I had to curl in on myself. "Chest plates!" Hound grabbed me and tweaked with wires. "It's the virus. It's causing sensors to malfunction and disconnect." He growled, "darnit!" He hit the wall. "What can we do?" It was Drift. "Nothing. We have to let it do it's own thing. The shape these two are in is enough to fight it off. They will be in pain but nothing can stop it. This put sparklings in such immense pain they went into stasis lock before. Never thought you could get it on Earth though." Hound wondered. "Where all will I-it g-g-go?" Bumblebee mustered up all the words he could. "Everywhere. Not pelvic though." I let out a sigh of relief. "Cade, Lennox and others went out for extra supplies sir." I nodded to Optimus. "Thank you. We will watch time for their return." I visibly relaxed more knowing they would be timed and watched just for good measure. "Can I rest?" Hound nodded, "of course. Bumblebee you should go ahead and rest also." I heard his systems started to shut down so I followed in pursuit.

Cades p.o.v

Lennox and I were going down the shelves. "Where is the women's supplies?" I muttered then I turned the corner to find a whole aisle full, "never mind." I found the needed women supplies for the time of months. "Tessa's orders. And Vivian's. Izzy just didn't want to admit it." Lennox nodded. "My daughter needed some baby food," he gestured to a bag full of baby food. I huffed a chuckle, "she's adorable." He nodded, "thank the lord." I smiled at him as we finished up and left. "So, I hope the bots made it back in one piece." Lennox shrugged as Chris was shutting his door. "I know they did. They're the bots." I agreed, "I know they are." We drove back. Mostly talking about how the world will be now forever. Of if it's gonna change.

     We entered the base with bags and bags. "Ladies." I nodded towards them and they grabbed the bag. "Thanks Dad." And "Thanks honey." I smiled. "You are all welcome." I turned around as they all walked off with Squeaks and Cogman at their side talking about ladies needs. I saw the bots huddled. "Hey Crosshairs! Care for a lift?" Lennox stood by me silently asking also. Crosshairs picked us up and set up upon his shoulder. "What's wrong with them?" Lennox asked surprise laced in his voice. "The sickness is more advanced. It's almost over though." I nodded, " I hope so because I don't know how much longer we can have them out. I need their stupid jokes around here. I was just starting to get used to Bee's voice." Crosshairs chuckled, "same here. It's a little different from when I first met him." Lennox huffed, "the world has gone to hell and giant robots can get sick from the dead walking, what's next?" Optimus stepped forward, "Captain Lennox I don't think I would be dwelling on what else can go wrong but what good will come." Optimus went to the back of base where the energon was stored. "He's right." Hound shrugged and Crosshairs snorted, "when is he never not right. Still get chills every time." Drift chuckled. "Of course you do." Crosshairs glared, "What ya saying there stealthy?" Drift shrugged nonchalantly, "Nothing really." Crosshairs growled, "Shut it before you become the next Butler." He sat us down on the solid ground. "Thanks." He nodded to us. "I need a refill." Hound grumbled, "Watch them would ya?" Drift stood next to the berths.

     "CADE!" It was Vivian. There was a peculiar. Izzy and Tessa were hiding under a table and Vivian was kicking at it from atop. "CROSSHAIRS!" Shane shouted. Cogman was recharging in the back with Squeaks. "I'm coming!" He turned the corner and ran in. I was right behind. By the time I got there it was squished. "How did it get in?!" Vivian freaked. I grabbed her in a hug. "Oh babe I don't know." Her curly black locks tickled my neck. "Thank god your alright." Tessa came out along with Izzy. "Thank you Hairs." He walked away. "It don't matter how it got in. Maybe it was a stray." She nodded solemnly. "Let's go get some sleep. We need to be well rested." I grabbed her hand and walked to the catwalk. There were sleeping bags for everyone. We all nestled up there. "Goodnight everyone. Don't let the peculiar bite." Tessa squirmed, "Daaad." I smiled. "I'm joking."