That Time

Drift's p.o.v

"Hey, Cade What does this mean in your human culture?" He brushes his hair back and looked at the thing written on the wall. He shook his head, "it's an X." I looked at him curiously.
We are on a 'milk run' as Shane put it. Tessa needed water and medicine for her headache. Bumblebee and Shane went to the mall while Cade and I took the medicine store. Bumblebee and Shane had to get new clothing for the humans and Cade said something such as girl products. I didn't know what that meant.
Cade grabbed more medicine as I watched him through the glass of the small shop. I sighed and looked around. Then, I noticed a big horde of peculiar. "Cade San, we have to go now." He came running out. I grabbed him and jumped to go into helicopter mode. I flew just above them and made it to the mall. I landed on my peds as I transformed. I set Cade down. "Thanks." Said Cade. I nodded and looked at the mall. Bumblebee was on the side waiting for Shane. "Hey, any word from him." Bumblebee pointed and we looked to see Shane looking in Victorious Secret. Cade snorted. Bumblebee and I looked at each other and shrugged. "What are you doing there buddy?" Shane jumped and dropped something that read women's tampons. "What are those?" Bee Asked and I nodded wanting to ask the same thing. "It's when women-." Cade silenced Shane. "Nothing bots." Shane muttered. "Alright, well then we need to get back. It's getting dark. I do not want to be out here with all those things." Bumblebee muttered and let Shane jump into his servo. "Me neither." Shane shuttered. We both transformed and went back to base.

"Thanks you guys, you're the best!" Tessa announced while walking away with her bag of stuff. Bumblebee was still thinking about it, I could tell. "It's when women go on their...time of month." Bumblebee looked at me and I nodded, "that now makes sense with all of the mood swing energy flowing through her. Just yesterday I was trying to get something for her because she asked nicely then she started yelling that I wasn't doing it right." I commented and Cade laughed, "Anger issues." Bumblebee then coughed a little bit causing us to go silent. We watched as his frame racked with coughs. I looked at him optics wide as he fell to his knees. I rushed over, "HOUND!" I was checking him, not knowing what to do. "Bumblebee, what's wrong?" He was coughing and he tore off his face guard to show the energon caking it. Hound then rushed in, "all fours kid!" Crosshairs came running in with Hot Rod next. The two stopped in their tracks, worried about Bumblebee. Then his coughing died down. Hound gave him some energon to take down. "He's just getting all the bad energon out. He's just fine." I let out a breath and Hot Rod was the first to him. "Stop scaring me!" Bumblebee smiled. His scars were showing. He suddenly went optics wide and looked for his face mask. "Let me clean it off first Bee." Hound muttered as he was wiping it off. Bee hurried to cover his throat. Lennox was watching. "Bee, it's ok." He hesitantly uncovered it. Tessa looked at it as Izebella smiled, "rad. Well, I mean it's horrible it happened but it's still rad." Bee smiles a little at that. Vivian covered her mouth as Cade took her in around the hip. "I'm sorry it happened Bumblebee." Bumblebee waved it off. "Good as new," said Hound. Bumblebee took the face mask and put it back on. "Thanks." Hound nodded to him. "Alright, now that this fiasco is all over, I'm gonna hit the sack." Hound grumbled and went to the back of base to get some recharge. "Good idea." Bumblebee mumbled.

Crosshairs p.o.v

"Alright, let's all get some rest. Let the humans take care of what they have to this time." Cade smiled at me so I winked. Bumblebee got up and went with me. Hot Rod beside him. "So what are you two kids gonna do tomorrow?" They both shrugged in unison. "Me neither." Hot Rod then spoke up, "hopefully go on patrol. I've been itching to get out of here." I chuckled, "Good. You can take squirt with ya." Bumblebee have me a look of 'shut-the-hell-up'. I laughed this time, "Optimus is gonna need help loading up energon in his trailer tomorrow." The groaned, "make Hound or Drift do it! He'll make Cogman do it!" I snickered, "no can do. They are going on patrol." They gawked, "no fair!" Hot Rod grumbled. "Bosses orders." Bumblebee shook his helm and went to his corner of the back room to curl in on himself to sleep. Hot Rod just sat back against a wall next to be and powered down. I sighed and rested my helm on the next corner of the wall. I yawned and watched as Hound snored. I growled at the sound. Drift was on top of crates and sleeping. I rolled my optics at that one. The humans would sleep in a bunker in sleeping bags. I suddenly started to let the darkness surround me. Then, I was out like a light.

     I woke up in the middle of the night. It was three-thirty one am. I yawned and look to see Bumblebee's body facing me. Hot Rod had went to Bumblebee and they were huddled together for warmth. I smiled against my will. Hounds snore broke that and I was almost going back to sleep. "Annoying bot." I grumbled as I watched him snore. "Hound," I whisper shouted. He didn't even stir. I sighed and laid down completely.
     I will never wanna leave these guys. I hope we get this planet back together so we can go back home. I'm hoping that happens anyway. Everyone else is too.