Firt Night For Peculiar

Tessa's p.o.v

The stars had started to show on our drive. Headlights were turned on and the peculiar looked scarier than in the daytime. I was getting sleepy. It was upsetting to not be able to hear Bee's voice. The silence was unsettling and all I could here was Bumblebee driving and the rest of the bots driving. Along with some moans and groans from the dead. I shuttered at the thought of them reaching for the bots.

"I hate not being able to listen to you. I'm sorry I told you to shut up." Bumblebee couldn't show any sign of what he was trying to say. I sighed and leaned back. "Don't let them get me Bee, please." I mumbled as I began to drift off to sleep. I let sleep consume me.

   Crosshairs p.o.v

     Shane was watching the dead and glancing into my rear view mirror looking back at Bumblebee's vehicle. "She's fine with him," I told and he looked at my radio that showed no connection. "Ya I know, I just can't help to look back though. Ya know?" I thought then replied blankly, "not a damn clue." He sighed and leaned back. "Didn't think so." I grumbled to myself sternly. "So, how do ya think Bee is gonna talk now? I mean it would probably be nice to have him shut up for once but still," I almost slammed on my breaks and made his head bash onto my steering wheel. The vision flashed through my head then it went back to him looking at my steering wheel. "Uh, I'm not sure. If you want any information on that you're gonna have to check in with Cade and Hound dog up there." Shane rubbed his head then leaned back.

     "Tessa needs to be in a vehicle that can talk at this moment. What if they get ambushed and we can't help them because we can't hear him?" I thought it through and rolled my optics. "Damn I wish you would have lost you're voice kid." He laughed and smiled. "You asshat." Then a screech made Shane shoot upright in his seat. "Hold on!" Drift's voice erupted. We all screeched to a stop at Optimus' vehicle mode let out a screech. Peculiar wiped their hands on the side of us. "We need a place to stay for the night." Optimus announced. He had to push through a lot of them. That's why we came to such a sudden stop. "Not here," Hound mumbled. "We move South." Optimus took off-road.

"This should be good," Cade's voice came through the coms. We pulled to the side. Bumblebee transformed after Tessa hopped out. He picked her up right after, just to be safe. We all did the same. "Should we make a fire?" Shamed voice cut in. I rolled my optics. "Is someone afraid of the dark," he glared at me. "No! I was just asking." Shane grumbled back to me. "Sure ya were." Optimus ended our little 'conversation'. "Enough. We may build a fire, but only if the humans are kept away from the ground. Be careful of yourselves."

Bumblebee's p.o.v

They made the fire as I sat down on a big rock in the middle of the deserted area. Hound stood from his spot and set Izzy on the giant rock far from the ground for any peculiar. He took Tessa and put her next to Izzy and Squeeks. "Bee lay down." I lie down slowly. "Bumblebee, you know that if I can't fix this. You may not be able to talk...for a long time." Hot Rods worried face came from the back. I nodded. Hound sighed and started to dig into my neck cables. I tried my hardest not to cry out. "Bumblebee, I'm sorry. This is not gonna be the best experience," Everyone seemed to be confused. Except for Optimus and Hound, of course. Then, I heard something snap. "GAHHH HOUND!" The pain was unbearable- wait I just talked. Hound had a cloth on my neck cables. It still hurt really bad. But, it was worse when it had been tore out...

"At least you can talk. The only bad news is that you may bleed out if someone doesn't get me something." Drift took something out of his sub space and handed it to Hound. I watched as Hound worked with it on my cords. Hot Rod was at my side. "There. Just, don't move so much. It will hurt really bad and I don't know how long it will last," I nodded. "Thanks Hound," my voice sounded just a bit scratchy but it would clear up later on. "Thank Primus." Hot Rod gave me a high five.

Optimus' p.o.v

Bumblebee's voice was different. It had more maturity in it than before being heard. But, he would still always have his childish charm. He looked up, "Ratchet, I have my pipes back." Then he looked at me. I nodded to him with a small smile. He returned the favor. "Alrighty enough of the fluffiness-that's what you humans call it right-ya know what I don't even care I just want some recharge." Crosshairs grumbled and went further away after he sat down Shane. Cade was sitting in my shoulder plating. "What's his problem?" I sighed and shook my head.

"Crosshairs has never been one of the kindness in sparks. His trigger happy hype is always taken over except for when he is around Bumblebee. It drops a little if you ask me," Drift spoke as he threw another branch into the fire. "You get a little too obedient when around a damn Prime. All you say is, "yes sensei, sure sensei." " Hound shot back. "Drift is correct about one thing, Crosshairs has never shown much of his soft side. That's what makes him Crosshairs though. He does have one, he's just not one to show." Drift made a 'hmph' noise as he flicked one peculiar away.

"Get some rest Autobots. Tomorrow is a new day."