Past Is Now History

Hot Rod's p.o.v

     There was definitely too many. All of the noise must have drew them to us. "HOT ROD!" I looked around and saw Bumblebee. He was scared. I shook my helm, "you're fine Bee." He looked at me then nodded. He easily stepped through some. "Kill them you idiot!" Crosshairs yelled as he transformed. "No Lennox?!" I shouted. He shook his head, "we didn't make it to the house." I nodded. "We can go together," Bumblebee glared at all the peculiar people. He just started to smash through them instead. "Bumblebee be more careful, you are gonna get a bug," Drift scolded. I sighed then we met up with Optimus who had every human upon him.

     "We will need more space. Somewhere else to go to." Optimus announced, Cogman spoke up in delight, "we can go to the mansion." Cade nodded in agreement. "Sounds well to me, although it will take us a few days." Optimus set down the humans. Bumblebee smashed another before it could reach Tessa. The blood getting all over the bottom of his ped. "Each one of you must take a human," Optimus turned around and transformed. Cade got in with Optimus. Vivian rode with me. Shane rode with Crosshairs, Isabella got in with Hound and Squeaks got in the back of his mode. Cogman went along with me. Tessa went with Bumblebee. Drift usually didn't have to take care of anyone.

     "Autobots roll out!" We all took off. Optimus went first. I went next then Hound then Drift then Hairs and finally Bee. It always went like that.

     "It's blocked!" Optimus shouts. We all came to a screeching holt. Cars blocked off the whole way. Cade stepped out of Optimus' semi form. He transformed so we had everyone else step out and we transformed. "Guess we're gonna have to move all these out?" Crosshairs looked at Optimus. "Yes," we got to moving them when I heard a scream. Tessa was on top a car after all the humans were spread out and looking for beverages and supplies. "I got it..Tess," bumblebee flicked the peculiar human away and kept moving the cars. Tessa let out a relieved sigh.

   Bumblebee's p.o.v

     After we cleared out all the cars we were already back on the road to the mansion I found Hot Rod at. After we took back Cybertron me and him really caught up on things. "So, do you have a family Bumblebee?" Tessa was looking at me curiously. "Y-sorta. I used to have parents and everything. But, I consider all of them a family. I directed it to the team. "I figured so. How did you and Hot Rod meet?" Her young voice asked. "I was much younger than I am now. I was about well...I guess fourteen years old..in you're human ways." My radio flipped. She nodded. "We were both running away from other bots due to us and our messes," I buzzed a little. "I consider him a brother, I always have since then. I met Optimus when he found me as an orphan as you would call it. He took me in. Since then, I have always considered him a father figure. Hot Rod was taken under the care of his own parents. But, they died in war. Along with my mother. We all boarded a ship and lived together soon meeting Hound who was on a ship being shot down. Crosshairs we met while looking for energon. He has become a big brother to me. I don't know why though, but it doesn't matter the guy hates me. Thinks I should grow the frag up." Tessa sighed as she stared out the window. "Ya, I get how you feel. I am glad you have you're family. I'm glad I have mine. I just need to get used to Vivian and Isabella. My new mom and little sister." She huffed as she leaned back, "I know that I told Dad to find a amazing women. But, I also knew it's gonna be hard for me to get used to." I smiled to myself, "you'll be fine kid." My radio sang. "Ya well during these days the past is history," she murmured.

"Peculiar!" Drift shouted in his helicopter mode. "Damn," Hound muttered. "Hold on," Crosshairs shouted. Optimus sped up, so we did too. "If we move fast we can make it before they all meet together on the road." Drift went farther ahead, just to check the area. "You're clear ahead of this group sensei." We followed through. But, Crosshairs barely made it. So, me and Tessa had to improvise. "We aren't gonna make it!" She screamed. I sped up and transformed then flipped over them and landed then transformed again and started my way back to the group. "You are one crazy son of a bitch Bumblebee!" Tessa glared at my dashboard. "Thanks." She rolled her eyes and leaned back. "Oh come on, you knew that I knew we were gonna make it. What could have possibly gone wrong?" She gave me a glare and her mouth was pursed into a straight thin line. "You could have dropped me, you could have malfunctioned," she pointed out the obvious. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry. It was that or I get a serious virus in my system." She again rolled her eyes. "Jeez I didn't know I am that bad. No wonder Cade treats me like you. Teenagers are moody," I mumbled. She kicked my pedal. "Ow," I muttered.

"Shut up and play something." Then I couldn't. I watched as she looked back at me. "Bumblebee? Why aren't you talking?" Then I tried to switch channels but to no use. "Oh no," she muttered. I know what had happened. "The radios finally have cut out," she gasped. I had no way of communicating. I hate Megatron and always will.

Tessa grabbed my radios talkie and talked into it after have clicking the side button. "Tessa and Bee to Optimus and Dad, come in Optimus and Dad." I listened then heard Cade talk from the other side of it. "Yes honey?" I laughed at the name. "The radios have cut out...Bee can't talk," a sigh was sounded on the other end. "I can find a way to fix it at the mansion. Cade out."

     I don't know what I could possibly do to talk. Even on Cybertron I could use a radio. Maybe I can ask Optimus to stab me in the throat again. I had to drive in silence. Tessa was right, the past is history, I gotta find a way to communicate. Hound said that there is a way. He said he's gonna find out what Optimus hit to let me talk.