Resolution

When Gouenji returned, he was surprised to see that Kira wasn't there. Instead, what he found were two scrolls lying beside each other on the table. One of them looked foreign but the other one looked their own kind.

With his mind clouded in confusion, he picked up the foreign one first. As he read its content, the puzzle of Kira's disappearance started piecing together in his mind. To confirm his doubts he quickly picked up the other scroll and opened it,

Dear Shuuya,

I'm sure you read the scroll beside it before getting to mine. In that case, you know King Isao wants our help.I know you won't deny his request and will set in motion at once. But what I also know is that you would never let me be a part of it if I asked. Therefore, I am leaving immediately. Don't think of stopping me because by the time you read this I will have already crossed our kingdom's boundaries. I will help their army prepare for the war and make sure they are able to work in accordance with ours so it will be easier for us to work as a team against Emperor Michio's grand army. I hope to see you soon in Kai.

Yours truly,

Kira

Gouenji was dumbfounded as he finished reading the note. Beads of sweat appeared on his forehead as he fiddled to keep the note down. His mind seemed to have halted entirely, he couldn't understand what to do next. He never thought Kira would take such extreme measures. But now it was too late to do anything, she was long gone. All that was left was to start their journey to Kai as soon as possible. It was almost midnight and therefore he could not do anything before morning. He started pacing around the room restlessly worrying about where Kira might be. He did not sleep for a moment the entire night and counted minutes until it was daybreak.

Meanwhile, Kira was covering the distance to the Kingdom of Kai. Her horse galloped through the dark while she remained steadfast and focused.

"Faster, Storm." She commanded her horse as she pulled his rein, him being almost invisible in the dark.

Finally, the sun rose and as soon as it did, Gouenji sprung to his feet and called for the messenger,

"Send some people and call all the defense officials right now. Hurry!Don't waste any time." The urgency in his tone scared the messenger but of course, he remained quiet and followed orders.

When everyone gathered in the defense meeting room, Gouenji explained to them what the situation was, leaving out the detail about Kira's departure. He ordered everyone to prepare the army and start their journey towards Kingdom Kai as soon as possible.

On one side, the Inazuma army began its journey towards the Kingdom of Kai and on the other hand, Kira was more than halfway through hers. She had barely stopped to rest only taking a break for one or two hours at a time. As a result, she reached her destination before the estimated time. She directly made way to the royal castle.

King Isao was slightly astonished to see Kira but she did not care for it. She faced him assertively and explained her plan to him,

"I have come here before our army to guide yours in preparation. You have my word that I will do everything in my power to defeat Michio and his people."

Hearing this declaration from Kira relieved King Isao a bit as he was aware it was her who had bravely stood by her emperor's side as they had fought against Emperor Dai's grand army. He expressed his gratitude as he ordered his people to make arrangements for Kira's stay.

 He expressed his gratitude as he ordered his people to make arrangements for Kira's stay

A/n: Guys, if you like this story please don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.I'd love to hear from you what you guys think of it so far. Please don't hesitate.