Day 4

Your POV

Last night turned out worse then I expected. Dave probably wouldn't want to talk to me ever again because i just made things so awkward. Me and my family all got our stuff together and went down the stairs to get some breakfast, I brought my plate to the table and tried to forget... tried, but it didn't work because Dave walked in. He wasn't smiling like usual he almost looked sad. I looked to the floor trying to hide my face so that he wouldn't come over. I saw that he was sitting down so i went up to go get some more food, but then in the corner of my eye i saw that he was standing up and walking towards me. shit i thought to myself as i started walking quickly away from him. I turned back for a second to see where he was and then i tripped over my shoelace and face planted on the floor, why do i have to be so clumsy. 

"hey, you okay there" he asked

"does it look like it?!" i replied 

"at least your food is okay" he said with his charming smile 

"what do you want Dave?" i said trying not to give in to him

"to talk to you" he sighed 

"what is there to talk about?" i asked standing up 

"y'know... stuff, meet me at the beach at lunch time. please." he said 

"fine!" i say my stomach fluttering again... damn you butterflies 

Dave walked off to his table again and i stood there for a second, should i go?

I sat down at my table and brought out my phone, i need advice asap. I texted my best friend b/f/n (best friends name)

y/n : Hey b/f/n you there?💖

b/f/n: Sure am! whats up?

y/n: long story short...I like a guy that i met on holiday then i fucked up,he doesn't like me back should i meet up with him again so he can 'talk'?

b/f/n: umm ok well first off how do u know he doesnt like u?

y/n: that isn't the point b/f/n

b/f/n: fine well, i say hear him out. If u dont like it then leave but at least u know xx

y/n: k see ya bb xx

b/f/n: see ya xx

she was right, i need to hear him out. Not lunch time yet so i guess i just have to wait for then

LUNCH TIME!

Finn/Dave POV

I sat on the sand with my feet getting splashed as the tide came in until I saw y/n sitting next to me in the corner of my eyes. I turned around to face her 

"Hey" I said clambering onto my knees, i'm happy she came.

"What do you want to tell me?" she said, why was she so annoyed with me? I did nothing wrong. Ugh... girls. I was about to tell her the truth, but I was scared that if I told her she'd hate me. More than she already did.

"i'm not called d-d uhh, why did you storm out on me at dinner yesterday?" I asked 

she looked away, obviously embarrassed about something "cause i like you..." she said, so quietly did i hear that wrong? she doesn't like me....

"what?" i said making sure i heard it right.

"Thats what I thought" she said standing up to walk off again

"D-don't walk away again y/n... please" i begged grabbing her arm

"Why not?" she said, her eyes looked like they were watering

"Because I... Uh like you too" is said closing my eyes because i was scared to see her reaction

"You're just saying that" she said as i opened one eye again, damn she is tough. 

"I'm not! I can prove it!" i shouted, letting go of her arm.

"Oh yeah? And how would you do that?" she said crossing her arms and frowning... then i did something that surprised me... well y/n too. 

I put my hands on her face and kissed her, my knees fell weak. She kissed me back and wrapped her arms around my neck. I broke away and said "good enough?". she looked away and scratched her neck and giggled. So cute i thought.

A/N- woo! Day 4 done! PS i went to go se IT today and it is one of the best movies ever omg!!! leave a comment if you enjoyed todays episode :)