Day 3

Finns POV

I woke up on Sunday morning in my hotel room. The first thing that I thought about was y/n, I am so happy that she is here with me. It feels surreal, but it also makes me sad. I didn't want to break up with her. I don't wanna be just friends, but I guess that there is nothing that I can do about that now I guess. Being friends is great. You can't think like that Finn okay? Good! Time to meet y/n's dog! I love dogs.

I clambered out of bed and threw on some clothes, my phone was buzzing at the other side of the room so I leaped to grab it. It was from y/n, I answered the phone and said "hey!"

"Hey, you seem happy" she said in a raspy voice, she had obvious just gotten up out of bed.

"Yeah, because I am meeting your freaking dog!" I said smiling.

"Hah, wanna take her for a walk?" She said laughing at me

"Yup!" I replied biting my lip out of excitement

"Come to mine in like 10 minutes, Text me if you get lost though" she said

"Yeah, see ya!" I shouted

"Bye Finn" she replied, it gave me butterflies when she said my name, don't ask me why it's weird. I waited for her to hang up before placing my phone back down on my desk, my mum and dad wanted me to spend time with my family today but I'm sure she'd understand that I wanted to see y/n.

Your POV

I waited for Finn outside my house fiddling with my thumbs, I looked up and saw him walking towards me so I started to catch up with him. I had already brought y/d/n (your dogs name) outside and put them on a leash so we could just leave when he arrived. When we caught up with each other Finn looked extremely happy and he fell to his knees to clap the dog. Y/d/n jumped up on him and started wagging her tail like a lunatic.

"Right calm down y/d/n, I think she likes you"  I said laughing at them both

"Damn right" he replied not looking away from the dog.

As we walked we started talking about our holiday when we met, it felt kinda awkward though. I don't know why but just something felt weird when we talked about it. The conversation consisted of 'remember when's' and memories basically. When I mentioned the beach it made Finn blush, probably because that's where we had our first kiss. In return I blushed too and we just walked in silence for a couple of minutes.

"See in the October holidays?" Finn said breaking the silence

"Uhu" I said looking at him

"You should come visit me" he said looking back at me too

"That would be cool" I replied thinking of Finns friends that I met in Hawaii "will Jack be there?" I asked, me and jack had become best friends over Skype, it would be cool to see him again.

"Maybe.... but my other friends will be there, from stranger things" he said with wide eyes, I had watched stranger things after I got home from Hawaii and it is amazing. It was kinda weird seeing Finn in it though, especially with his squeaky voice.

"That's cool!" I said back, I felt kinda awkward cause we hadn't really talked about Finns career and stuff since I found out that he wasn't called Dave, I sniggered quietly remembering how for the first week Of knowing him I thought he was called Dave. Dave.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked looking concerned

"Oh it's nothing" I said as he raised an eyebrow.

I let y/d/n off her leash and let her run around in the grassy park that we had walked to, Finn picked up a tennis ball that was in his pocket and chucked it as far as he could so that she could go and fetch it.

"Uhh, why do you have a tennis ball on you?" I asked laughing at how random that was

"You could say I came prepared" he said trying to sound cocky.

"Strange child" I muttered shaking my head.

"I heard that" he said nudging me with his elbow. I looked up at him and smirked, his face went pink and hot I don't even know why. He's been acting weird today, almost shy or nervous about something. I brush it off, he's probably just not feeling great or something. We sat on a bench that was at the end of the park and y/d/n came running back to us with a slobbery tennis ball in her mouth

"Dude, gross" I said as Finn picked up the slimy ball and threw it again, he saw that I was disgusted so he started to wipe his hand on my top. I laughed and shoved his hand away.

"Your so gross Finn!" I yelled running away from him, laughing. He stood up and chased me down the hill with his hand held out in front of him like a zombie. He caught up with me and I shoved him away, making him fall over. And me, being the clumsy person I am I somehow managed to trip over him and land on top of him. This is fucking awkward, he stared into my eyes and I quickly clambered onto my feet and wiped all the mud off my trousers. He stood up too, he went all shy again which made me feel even more awkward. My heart was going crazy. I didn't like this, we are just friends but I feel weird again, like I did in Hawaii. I can't do this again, even if he did like me back, which he didn't, he would have to go home and then we would break up again and I would get hurt. I didn't want to go through that again, it was too much.

Finns POV

"I should get going" she said, sounding angry. Did I do something wrong?

"We still have loads of time until you have to go home" I said walking towards her.

"I said I have to go home" she frowned, why is she so angry.

"What's with the sudden mood change?" I asked worryingly.

"Leave me alone Finn" she shouted grabbing her dogs leash and walking away. I wanted to go after her, I really did but I didn't want to make her more mad. So I let her walk away.
Stupid Finn. I pulled out my phone to tell my mum to come pick me up. Wow today did not go as expected

(A/n- hey guys! Sorry I didn't upload anything for a couple of days but it's nearly the end of the school term so they are cramming every test possible into one week so I have had to do homework and study and it's just a lot so yeah (wish me luck). As always thanks for reading and I hope that you are still liking the story) xx