Day 4

your POV

I felt terrible about storming off on Finn, it wasn't his fault really. I picked up my phone and asked him to meet me at the train station station. I was hoping that he didn't bring yesterday up cause I feel really bad about it. He told me that he would be there, i got ready and packed my bag with some essentials and left after having breakfast. I stood at the station nervously waiting on him, i looked around for his crazy hair in the big crowd but I couldn't see him. I let out a big sigh but then i felt a pair of hands cover my eyes.

"guess who" a familiar voice said

"Hmm... Mum?" I said laughing

"C'mon, do I sound like a girl?" The now annoyed voice said 

"Dad?" I suggested 

"You could say that..... but no" they said laughinng

"Eww gross.... Jack? oh i hope it's Jack"I teased

"Your a funny girl y/n" Finn said sarcastically revealing himself

"Fancy seeing you here!" i said mirroring his sarcasm

"Such a small world!" He said still sarcastic "So why are we at a train station? are we traveling" he added, more serious now

"Sadly no, there is actually a cute bakery place here that does the best cookies that you will ever taste" I replied, my mouth was watering just by thinking about them.

"Awesome!" He said smirking. "lead the way m'lady" he continued gesturing forward

As we opened the door a little bell rang as a waft of sweet sugary air filled our lungs. A welcoming German voice shouted my name as we entered. 

Mr Jones POV

"Y/N! Good to see you kiddo" I shouted as she walked in with a boy with black floppy hair.

"Hi Mr Jones!" She exclaimed happily walking towards the till, Y/n has come here since she was little and always ordered the same thing every time! It has been cool seeing her grow up, I am friendly with her father so that is how she discovered this place. 

"Just the usual?" I ask her and she nods "and for you young man?" I ask leaning over to him "What do you recommend?" he asks "Well, my favourite is the chocolate brownies" I say blushing, i love brownies. "I will have them then!" he says smiling and looking at y/n, oh young love. They are adorable i swear. "Coming right up kiddos! Why don't you two lovebirds have a seat" I say pointing to a table of two. They boy starts blushing furiously and y/n says "Oh... uh we aren't-" I interrupt her by doing a sarcastic not and turning back to give the order to the chefs. 

Your POV 

we sit down at the table and wait for our food to come

"You must come here alot huh?" Finn asks raising his eyebrows 

"Yeah, ever since i was little" I tell him grinning

"Uh... Hey what happened with you yesterday?" he asks scratching his head nervously. I rolled my eyes, of course this would come up

"Yeah, uhh just alot on my mind I guess, sorry for being an asshole" I say avoiding eye contact with him

"Don't worry about it, wanna talk about it?" he says softly with a cute, comforting smile on his adorable face. Shut up y/n. 

"I'm good thanks" I say coming off a bit salty "Oh look our food is here" i exclaim changing the subject.

A/N sorry i'll continue this part next chapter I am ill so this is all I can bring myself to do lol. Bye!