Part 14

"Hey baby" Noah chirped as he made his way into the living room

"Hi Noah" I smiled back, I felt immense regret from earlier, I can't believe that I would do something like that to Noah and to Finn

"I have a little something for you, I was going to wait for a holiday or something but I got really exited and decided to give it to you ASAP and yeah" he rambles as he was rodeoing through his back

He pulled out a mysterious small box, my heart dropped when he knelt down.

"It's a promise ring" he said as he opened up the box, I sighed with relief and took a look at the rings that where inside, they were both silver and had our names engraved on the inside. I felt guilt in the pit of my stomach.

girls would kill for a boyfriend like Noah.

So why does it not feel right?

I picked up one of the rings and slid it onto my fingers, it fitted perfectly. It was a stunning ring, I didn't even want to think about how much it cost

"This means that we will promise to always stay together no matter what, and we will always stay truthful to each other" he told me as he admired his ring on his own finger.

This is so ironic, a couple of minutes earlier I was making out with Finn now I'm pledging to stay truthful to Noah. It's like he is punishing me for it by not knowing.

"Yeah" I reply, Noah planted a kiss on my cheek and sat next to me on the sofa. I could feel Finn hitting up my phone but I decided to ignore it, I couldn't deal with that right now. I tried to forget about what happened that whole night but I just couldn't stop thinking about how right it felt to kiss Finn and how amazing it was to see him.

Noah's arms were around my body and we cuddled on the sofa, I closed my eyes and imagined he was someone else, I imagined he was Finn.