1. I was sad standing in the darkness of your shadow until I pulled myself out

AN :
I just wanted to say thank you for even clicking to check out this story. This is my first ever book published. 

This is mainly a creek story, but will feature other pairings in the plot.

Disclaimer - This story will have a lot of strong language and sensitive subjects. I will have a warning at the beginning of chapters to warn those who might be sensitive to the subject.

Thank you for those who will read this! Please leave your feedback and thoughts on the chapters. I would very much appreciate the feedback and criticisms so don't be afraid to say what you want. Make sure to DM if you have any thoughts or suggestions.

Also, I'm a beginner at writing stories. Please do message me on any critism that can be improved.

A majority of the story will be in Tweeks POV.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tweeks POV

                              ~ ~

I woke up with a slight headache in my head. Fuck I knew I shouldn't have gone drinking last night. That's what I get for listening to Kenny. Should have known he would convince me to do something like this.

Anyways I'm Tweek Tweak, yea I know that sounds weird to have the same name as your first and last. Who cares I can't-do anything about it my parents didn't really think that through. Maybe it's because they're kinda crazy at the time. I love them. The matter of choosing a name should actually have been made in the beginning stages of a pregnancy or at least before you go into labor. I always assumed that they just couldn't think of anything other than our last name so I never questioned their intentions. I just assumed they were high on something and just left it at that.

Today was August 1st, in about three days I will be moving back to my hometown South Park, Colorado. You see when I was in 7th grade my parents and I moved to Denver. They ran a very popular coffee shop named Tweak Bros. My father, thought it would be idea to get out of our small little mountain town to expand the business. I think it was one of his best ideas he could have came up with in all of these years.

As the years passed the family business became a nationwide accomplishment. We eventually expanded the shops to outside Colorado to well-known cities like New York or Los Angelos. My father traveled a lot during the summer to get those shops running in an effective way; or at least until he was comfortable to leave the shop to be run by the manager he would hire s he came back to Denver to be with his family. As of this summer, he felt accomplished enough to have a growing coffee shop in America even causing Harbucks into bankruptcy a few years ago. That was a huge celebration I remember him going crazy about.

Sadly he thinks that it's time to move back to where the business first started which was my hometown. He missed our small mountain town and settled on the idea along with my mother that moving back was a great idea.

In unsuccessful attempts to change their minds for me; I was against the idea of going back to that mountain hellhole. Thoughts that overwhelmed my mind with painful and depressing memories hurt my head if I was even mentioned of the town. Just a certain group of kids in South Park ruined my entire life there in almost a year; It forever tainted my memories of growing up there.

Not only were my memories filled with painful thoughts, But also some happy ones. My friends I had as I was living in South Park were great. I had a best friend that I stayed in contact with still even after the years away.

The tall skinny male always wore an orange parka that even to this day he still owns the same exact outfit.

Speaking of the boy. He had just texted me right this second.