Thank You

AN:

I wanted to say Thank you to everyone!!!

Seriously I'm so grateful to all of those who have read my story and enjoyed it.

Exactly one year ago was when I decided to begin writing a book. I was on Wattpad all through high school just reading stories after stories. I loved everything about this community. I could come here and just escape the world as I read about my favs falling in love. That's when I decided I wanted to write one of my own and have people enjoy my work. Thank you all for giving my story a chance. The feedback was just so postive and amazing. I would have never thought I was ever going to even reach past 100 reads!
YET I AM ABOUT TO REACH 40K READS 😭😭😭

You are all seriously the best!!!!

Today marks the one year anniversary of A Change In Heart. How was this story to you? Personally I don't even think my writing was even good! I feel like this story was all over the place and sucked!

What was your honest opinion?
How does this story compare to my latest one? Is there improvement?

I highly recommend you check out my recommendations even if you don't ship whatever ship it is. I promise their actually really great stories!

And I just wanted to say thank you so much guys! Like I really do appreciate everyone who read my story and continues to read my other ones T-T

I was going to do a flash forward for this story but I am so busy with school rn! I'm hoping to post it this month so I will let everyone know!

Would you actually like a flash forward with this story?

Thank you :)

Hope you all have a wonderful day or night ❤️ILY