7. God! Why is it all of a suddenly really hot in here?

AN: I seriously missed last weeks episode of South Park! :/ I fell asleep early on accident. I totally forgot about it premiering ! T~T

Anyways
enjoy x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Tweeks POV

~ ~

I still can't believe he kissed me. On the way home I put my hands in the spot he kissed me. I didn't know how to feel.

After six years Craig Tucker can still make me feel like one of those school girls who have a crush on a popular guy. I felt butterflies in my stomach, a feeling I haven't felt in a long time. So much for taking it slow.

I'm suppose to hate Craig right now, but all I can feel is a warm feeling in my stomach that made me happy. Was this even normal? To feel this way towards your ex-boyfriend who dumped you for another guy that bullied you during middle school?

I don't even know how I'm going to be able to face him tonight. I was more than positive it was going to be a awkward vibe between all of us.

After stopping at my house Kenny pulled over and said "Are we seriously going to hang out with the three douches? You don't have to I don't want them to feel like they're forcing you to forgive them".

"I don't know honestly. I think I'm just going to call it a night. After that kiss I don't think I need to be around him right now, I already know that it's going to be awkward" I sighed.

"Okay, text me later. I want to make sure you're okay" Kenny said as he rolled up the window and drove off.

I walked back into the house pretty satisfied with myself today. I always wondered what it would be like to be going back to school in South Park and I guess I finally witnessed what I contemplated for years now.

I walked into the dining room where my parents were sitting together.

"Hi sweetie. How was your day ?" My mom said while my dad was smiling at me.

"How was the coffee shop son? Did you like it?" my dad got up to pat my shoulder.

"It was good but you could have at least told me you owned one at their. I could've helped Wendy sooner. She said that the only other employee hardly shows up when she's suppose to. I felt bad because she basically ran it all alone" I said.

"Why hasn't he talked to a manger in town? Hm I'll look into that today then and see what I can about that" my dad said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Dinners on the table sweetie if you're hungry" my mom said.

"Is it okay if I take my plate to my room I feel exhausted and by the way Kenny said that he'll help at the store because he needs the extra cash" I said.

"Yes of course! And okay he knows he didn't have to ask right, he's like a son to me." she said leaving me to follow my dad to the kitchen.

I ate in my room while listening to a couple of songs on my phone. As soon as I finished I went straight to my bed and just stayed staring at the ceiling in the dark while music blasted in my ear through my headphones.

I enjoyed days like this where I could just sit in my room and just listen to music as I thought about random thoughts in my head. Especially since Music had such a huge impact through different genres. I honestly was more of a rock and a little bit of bop child growing up. I learned to enjoy more R&B during high school. I enjoyed playing my guitar to some songs I love its actually was one of my talents I picked up back in high school.