8. If I had a penny for everytime I heard that before. I'd be rich asshole

AN: I know the book is probably boring but I promise things are going to happen soon. Don't worry.

Since Tweek loves to play guitar, im going to use some real life songs and pretend they are his so please go along with it :) I'll use the suggestions you all submitted to the Spotify playlist.

Anyways
Enjoy x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Tweeks Pov

                             ~ ~

After class had ended I started walking around.
I seriously just needed to just clear my head of all the things that have been going on.

This whole relation between Craig and I is giving me mixed feelings. I feel confused right now because I don't want to allow myself to fall for him again because I'm scared of getting hurt again. On the other hand is the guy I fell in love with as kids, the one who caused me to come out and realize I liked men. This is something hard to deal with.

As I was walking, I noticed Stan standing at the stairway by the library. I walked up to him to see what was wrong because it seems like he is crying.

"Stan? Are you okay? Why are you crying?" I asked worried.

I say next to him to get a closer look to see if he was really crying or if I was delusional.

"I fucked up Tweek! I really fucked up!" Stan said as he wiped his tears.

"Fucked up? How? Did you fail a test or something? " I asked confused.

"No, nothing like that, it's about Kyle" he said.

"What happened with Kyle?" I asked.

"Well since you weren't here during our high school years, I need to explain everything. Back around sophomore year I had came out as gay to everyone. I don't think you knew that didn't you" he said.

"No not at all honestly. I always had a hunch, but I was thinking more bisexual, but continue!" I said.

"Well the reason I had came out was because I am madly in love with Kyle. I hide it because I don't know how he would react to the whole situation. So one day I had enough courage to tell the whole school about me by putting on my Facebook that I was gay. The reactions weren't as bad as I thought and I was thinking if I did, maybe Kyle would come out too but he didn't." Stan said.

"Wait so Kyle's gay?" I asked.

"That's the thing I don't know what he is. That's what confuses me. I at first did it because I wanted to see if he was because he isn't very vocal on his sexuality like he is with everything else." Stan said.

"Well if you know he's not gay so what confused you? Did something happen between you two?" I asked.

"Not at the time, but I was hoping. Something did happen a year later when we were juniors." He said.

"So flash forward to a year and we're at some party. Kyle and I were wasted at this point when we walked up to one of the bedrooms to lay down because he was getting dizzy. We sat in silence until for some reason we just stared at each other in the eyes and just both leaned in. We made out for almost half an hour until we were both fully unclothed under the covers of who evers bed it was. I just remember that and just waking up in the strangers bed with Kyle freaking out that we were in someone else's house with their parents knocking on the door angry that they threw a party." Stan said.

"Oh my god wait so happened?" I asked very curious if they were caught.

"We didn't get caught if you are wondering. The minute the dad said he was getting a lock pick we both sprinted to put our clothes on and jump out of the window with the persons clothes" he said laughing a little.