18. Used To Think That This Love Was Heaven Sent, How Did We Get Lost ?

An: GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 1K reads 😭😭😭❤️

It might not be a lot compared to others, but to me it means the world to see this book growing. ILY all SM 😭

I updated today just because we have to celebrate this :D Please continue to share the book I would really appreciate it 😭❤️

Anyways
Enjoy x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tweeks Pov

~ ~

Craig has non stop texted me all through the week. Our conversations would be just asking and answering each other's questions about what we have done for the past six years without each other.

Even during class, my phone would buzz in my pocket because of his random thoughts.

He hardly ever came near me anymore in person. It kind of made me sad but I just shrugged it off since I did have his attention; even if it was just over text message. Sometimes he would come by during my shift pretending to be on his computer doing work when it was clear he was just using it as an excuse to stare at me.

He would get an occasional death glare from Kenny when he would work a shift with me. Other times he was to invest in Butters when other guys would talk to him while he waited for Ken's shift to end because the orange jacket male looked as if he wanted to hurt all the guys having a conversation with Butters.

It was a funny scene.

Since school had been tough I was glad that we were on Thanksgiving Break. I needed time to relax because my teachers were killing me. Craig wasn't helping either. His constant text messages distract me from work and school.

I looked down at my phone as I read the message.

Craig Tucker -
What do you think the world would be like without music?

To Craig Tucker -
Hell?

From Craig Tucker -
True.

From Craig Tucker -
Do you remember when we were kids and we played superheroes?

To Craig Tucker -
Yeah, why?

From Craig Tucker - 
Remember when we were fighting throughout the whole thing all because you walked out on me from the franchise lol

To Craig Tucker -
For one, you were supposed to walk out with me because I was your boyfriend, not Cartman. Two, this was a really long time ago what made you bring this up.

From Craig Tucker -
I was looking through my garage and I found our old costumes ... maybe we can dress up as super Craig and WunderTweek next Halloween :)? Also no you were supposed to stay with me not leave me. Do you realize how hard that was to not admit I missed you. I think I drove my family crazy that week because all I did was be moody.

To Craig Tucker -
That actually sounds nice. Yea let's do it for sure :)
I'm not having this discussion over who was wrong because we were kids. I think we both were being stubborn at the time to admit we missed each other. Especially with all those indirects, you kept posting on coonstagram.

From Craig Tucker -
Whatever happened to coonstagram? Yea I remember those! The one with stripe was the one that made you blow up on my page 😂