16. Wild Hearts Cannot Be Broken, You Beat Me, You Cannot Deny Me My Freedom

AN: Early Chapter Update I was so excited to write this :)

How is everyone's day :)

The picture above is what Tweek is wearing in the chapter for the dinner.

Has anyone played the new South Park game on the phone? I like it a lot :) it's like a clash royale meets hearthstone with the dirty humor of SP 😂😩👏🏻

Anyways
Enjoy x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Tweeks Pov

~ ~

Today when I got home I stayed in bed all day. Until I was interrupted because someone came to ring my doorbell. When I answered the door no one was there. I felt angry because I really didn't want to get up from where I was. I was really comfortable. The same thing had happened yesterday. I'm hoping this isn't something that keeps happening.

An hour had passed until my parents came home. I was falling asleep until my mother had called me downstairs.

"Yea mom" I answered once I got down the stairs texting Kenny on my phone.

"Sweetheart we have some exciting news!" My mother said.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow taking note to the excitement she was expressing. She only got like this when I was near-

Oh god please don't tell me it's with ...

"We're having dinner with Craig's family tonight. Sorry, I would have told you yesterday, but I really wanted to surprise you!" She said smiling.

I dropped my phone.

"Now go and get dressed we're leaving in a bit, " she said.

This cannot be happening right now. Please god just shoot me.

I grabbed my phone from the floor and called Kenny.

"Kenny! I need help! Apparently, the Tucker's invited my family over for dinner. WHAT DO I DO" I shouted.

God, I could pull my hair out right now.

"Okay, okay. Just calm down Tweek. Maybe I can come over and say we have a project to work on?" Kenny said.

"Okay. Yea. That should work! Right? Should my parents buy it? I'm going to have a heart attack. I don't want to speak to him right now. Not after the whole Thomas thing." I said.

"Okay just stay there I'm on my way!"Kenny said before hanging up.

Okay, so I won't have to go. That's when the doorbell rang.

I walked downstairs to see Kenny panting as my mom opened the door for him.

"Oh, Kenny? What's wrong?" my mom said.

"I. Need. Uh, Tweek. For. A PROJECT." He said after finally catching his breath.

"Oh, I'm sorry honey he has to come with us to a dinner. You can work on it later today when we come back" she smiled.

"Please Mrs, Tweek it's a huge grade," Kenny said.

"I'm sorry Kenny. The Tucker's really want to see us and Tweek. You can stay here and wait for Tweek until we come back. There's a pizza in the fridge from last night. Heat it up and make yourself at home. I also made that favorite dessert you like the chocolate pi-" my mom said as Kenny sprinted to the kitchen.