20. Dont Blame Me, Love Made Me Crazy If It Doesnt, You Aint Doing It Right

An : Me Patiently waiting for the next season of South Park with more Creek ...

I finished editing the book for grammar mistakes and made a few tweaks to the story :) get it ? 😂
Anyways enjoy :) I was expecting to not update until January, but I actually corrected much faster than I anticipated.

Thank you for everyone who gave me feedback on your thoughts and suggestions for the future of this book :)

Warning
~ Strong Language ~

Anyways
Enjoy x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tweeks Pov

~ ~

Today was the day we get Stan and Kyle together.
I guess Craig was more excited about the plan than I was to be honest.

It was weird that I felt things for Stan before. I guess it was because he comforted me so I felt some kind of attachment even though I tried to deny it. I'm just glad he is going to get to be with Kyle. Even if he's a confused douche.

I know Craig is happy. I'm sure he doesn't even trust Stan. He still eyes him when he's near me. I find it cute that he's being so defensive.

Craig and I were in the coffee shop at school coming up with the final thoughts on the plan. Before we get begin the operation get Stan with Kyle. We just wanted to make sure everything was fool proof. The first step was to trick Kyle into thinking he is meeting Token for the project he is working on. Then Stan is going to think he's meeting me for lunch. I told Stan that I was going to meet him in one of the chemistry labs. Once they both meet we're going to lock them in the classroom until they talk. The thing is, Cartman is going to be stuck in there with them. He's going to make sure they both talk. He said he had an idea so we're hoping it's a good one.

I know very cliché movie plan, but it's the only thing we could come up with. Hopefully it works.

"This is practically fool proof!, if they don't end up together by the end of this I'm going to sell all of my red racer posters" Craig said.

"Don't make a deal you can't commit to" I laughed.

"Bet" he said.

"I bet you'll regret those words" I said.
Now I'm kind of hoping they don't end up together. I just want to see the look on Craig's face when he has to sell all of those collectible posters he's gotten over the years. It's fascinating how he could still love that show.

"Anyways, Kenny said he's getting Butters right now so Clyde should have Kyle and Token should be bringing Stan" Craig said.

"Okay lets get going then" I nodded.

We reached the science buildings and saw that Kenny and Butters were peeking from behind a corner.

"Guys what are you both doing" I questioned.

"Shhhhh Token is luring Stan into the lab where Kyle's already at" Kenny whispered.

"I feel so bad that we're locking them together guys. Geez what if they kill each other?" Butters said.

"Don't sorry babe the only way they'll kill each other if one of them chokes to death on the others di-" Kenny said.

"Kenny SHUT UP I don't want to know!" I said not even wanting to hear what he was going to say as I covered my ears.

"Don't act like you didn't think of that too" Kenny crossed his arms.

"I don't think any of us did Ken-" I said as I was interrupted.