17. I Was So Scared To Face My Fears, Nobody Told Me That You'd Be Here

AN: I updated early because thanksgivings is today and I felt really happy since I'm about to gain a few hundred pounds 😂

Anyways
Enjoy x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Tweeks Pov

~ ~

I smiled as I put the letters back into the box. I noticed there was a small picture sticking out from the comic books on Craig's bed. I walked over to grab the picture when we heard the door open.

Craig walked in; startled to even see us in his room. He froze as he saw the box with his letters had been opened. He stared at me for what seemed like years, For what I assume is him trying to process what was happening right now. His head was probably going crazy since I could practically see sweat falling from his forehead. His sister and ex-boyfriend were in his room reading silly letters he wrote years ago because he was heartbroken.

I guess he finally realized what was going on that he turned crimson red really fast before yelling.

"Ruby get the fuck out of my room now!" He shouted.

"Okay geez calm down asshole!" She said exiting the room.

"It's not my fault you're a huge dork who wrote cringe love letters for Tweek" she whispered under her breath, but failed because I heard what she said meaning Craig did too. It explains why his eyes widened as he slammed the door.

The minute she left he locked the doors. I was trying to leave, but he stepped in front of the door.

"Stop," he said.

I tried to ignore it and move him. He grabbed the letter in my hand and threw them across the room before pushing me to the wall.

"Craig," I said.

"Tweek. I meant what I said in those letters. My heart would go mad without you, it already has" he whispered as he brushed his nose up against mine.

"Craig I-"

"Shhh don't speak," he said as he placed his lips on mine.

Craig and my mouth connected and began exploring each other. Craig slowly started moving his hands up my shirt and pulled me towards his bed. He threw me onto the bed and fell with me. We kissed for hours it seemed like until Craig started to unbuckle my pants.

Right when I was about to take it off. We heard a loud knock.

"Tweak. Your parents are leaving. They said something about Kenny waiting for you at home?" Ruby said.

"Also I know what you both are doing. The wall between Craig's room and I are practically non-existent. Craig, you're an idiot" Ruby sighed, once Craig opened the door with his shirt messed up.

Ruby laughed, when she saw me with my hair messed up.

"Didn't I tell you Tweek" she laughed.

"Tell him what?" Craig asked getting irritated with Ruby.

"Oh, nothing" Ruby chuckled as she walked towards me.

"Told you he's whipped." she whispered into my ear.

"Oh by the way here you left your phone in my room. I put my number in their so we can text later on" She smiled.

"Why are you on his phone? Also, why are you giving him your number when he obviously doesn't want it. Especially when you still wet the bed sometimes" Craig said grinning as he just exposed Ruby.

"Shut up Craig" she rolled her eyes as she flicked him off.

"I stopped that already. Also, don't be upset that I gave him my number hence you have to go through hoops to get his phone number." Ruby laughed.