Chapter 6 - Could it be (Y/N)?

|   Warning: Adult Situations (some language)    |

"Rogers?" Tony said, waiting for Steve to look at him.

"Stark."

"It could just as easily be you... you're not going to share? —Sharing is caring, Steve," Tony said.

"Yeah... it could be. But I'm not one to kiss and tell," Steve said, not faltering to Tony's demands.

"We're not talking about kissing here, blondie," Tony quipped.

Sam looked at Tony, "Man, you are risking your life here."

"Alright, Steve, if you're not going to tell us, we'll just have to make assumptions..." Tony said, looking at Clint and Bucky.

Clint grinned at Tony. "You mean like Steve and (Y/N) discovered they couldn't keep their hands off each other after they got back from square dancing?"

"No, I heard it was choir practice," Tony said.

"Oh, shit," Bucky muttered under his breath.

Steve took a deep breath but kept his eyes on the football game. He wasn't going to let Tony get under his skin.

"Did you ask her if it hurt when she fell from heaven and then you both just got carried away...?" Clint laughed.

"No, Clint, he told her his flag was at full mast..." Tony started laughing so hard, he couldn't finish. Clint joined in, his face beginning to turn red from a lack or air.

"He told her he'd SPANGLE HER STARS!" Tony screamed.

Sam looked at Steve, who didn't seem to be reacting. "Good for you, man," he said quietly to Steve.

"Maybe he played weatherman and told her she'd get a few inches tonight!" Tony continued. He finally wore himself out and stopped talking but Steve's mind was already far off somewhere else.

Stark Caribbean Vacation Home, 5 weeks ago

"Steve, aren't you coming in?" (Y/N) said from the pool. She was holding on to the side, her hair wet, her sunglasses on. The sunset and the ocean glowing behind her was making her look like an angel, he thought.

He smiled at her warmly and got up out of his lounge chair, walking to the side of the pool and sitting down gently. "You miss me, baby?" he said softly.

"Always," (Y/N) grinned, reaching over to hold onto his legs instead of the wall. She laid her head down on his thigh and took a deep breath. "I'm not going to want to go back," she said. "It's so nice here... and we get time to ourselves."

"I know," he said, running his hand over her hair. "It's nice having you all to myself." Steve looked down at her resting there peacefully and his heart thumped. "Watch out, I'm coming in." (Y/N) swam backwards and watched as he slipped into the water. Steve swam to her where she was in the middle of the pool. His hands reached out for her waist under the water and he pulled her close. "I'm just going to hold you like this until it's time to go," he said.

(Y/N) smiled and stretched her neck up to kiss him softly. Her hands found their way to his back as the kiss picked up speed, lips on lips, warm and slippery. Steve's hands looked for a way to bring her closer, to no avail. Instead, he opened his mouth to her kiss and pleasantly found her tongue on his bottom lip. When he returned the favor, they became intertwined so hot and heavy, there was no breaking them apart. (Y/N) finally pulled back for a breath and leaned backwards, breathing heavy. Steve looked at this lovely creature in his arms, breathing heavy from their kiss and a fire rose inside him as he leaned his head down to kiss down her wet neck. He felt her skin get bumpy from chills and she made little breathy noises as he continued to hum and kiss down her neck. "Mmm, baby... I want you," he said softly into her shoulder. She laughed lightly and said, "I can tell," as she pressed into the front of his swim trunks. Steve let out a hot breath at the firm touch.

(Y/N) looked at him now, "Let's go upstairs." Her playful little smile was not lost on him and he started kissing her shoulder. He let go of her with one hand and reached up to untie the top of her bathing suit near her neck, holding her steady against him with the other.

"Steve...?" she looked at him. "Is this the same Steve Rogers I've been seeing for the last 11 months?"

"Honey, I don't want to go upstairs. I want you right now," he said, looking at her before he took her sunglasses off and put them on the side of the pool. "This isn't an opportunity we will have again anytime soon... and you're so beautiful and it's sunset..." His feelings were overwhelming him and he just wanted to show her. "If you're not comfortable, I understand..."

"No, Steve, I like the idea," she grinned.

"SCORE!" Clint yelled.

Steve felt warm all over remembering the night at the pool with (Y/N). He looked at the guys, realizing there was a touchdown during the game. He got up to walk to the kitchen. "Anyone need a drink?"

Steve walked into the kitchen and looked at the pregnancy test on the countertop. A little smile came over his face when he thought about the possibility of (Y/N) being pregnant. He put his hands down on the countertop and stretched his neck. They'd already talked about starting a family someday and this wasn't scaring him as much as it maybe should. The thought of a little person ...made by the two of them, well, it almost had him tear up.

He let his mind slip away again to what happened in the pool. His mind replayed it in little pieces, like a flip book that started and stopped. He watched her take her bathing suit off and drop it on the cement next to the pool. "Are you sure about this?" he asked. She nodded and got closer to him, tugging on the ties of his trunks.

"I just want to feel you, here and now..." she leaned her forehead on his chest. "I just want to feel you with nothing between us."

At that statement, Steve wrapped his arms around her tight. "I love you so much," he said onto the top of her head.

"I love you, too," she said, looking up at him. Her hands gently continued to work on freeing him from his trunks and then they were being pulled off. (Y/N) reached her hands up and pressed them to his shoulders, giving her access to move her legs up around him. Her bare skin was pressed up against his length and he closed his eyes momentarily. He held her in his arms as she lined herself up with him. When she did find the spot, she slid down onto him, feeling the pressure instantly. They both let out a breathy gasp and (Y/N)'s head fell backwards. "Baby..." he whispered.

"Steve, you okay in here?" Sam asked, walking up behind him.

"Oh, yeah... just thinking about it again," he said, looking at the pregnancy test. "I guess I should put this back where it came from," he said, wrapping it up and throwing it away. He felt kind of guilty throwing it away because of the new life that it symbolized but they weren't supposed to know.

Steve grabbed some beers from the refrigerator and they rejoined the group.

Tony saw this as an opportunity to try angering Steve again. "So did (Y/N) ride the baloney pony without a saddle?"

Steve handed Clint his beer and started to sit back down. He looked at Tony and said "Yes, in your pool, in fact." Sam, Bucky, and Clint froze and then started laughing with absolutely no self control.

"Good one, Steve," Bucky chuckled. He looked at Steve and realized Steve wasn't joking. Bucky's eyebrows shot up. "STEEEEEEVE, NOOOOO, you're kidding!"

"Not kidding," Steve said with a smirk.

"I'm, like, so proud of you right now," Bucky laughed.

Tony's head was down. "You have defeated me."