One

Sitting on my bed reading a book and flipping the pages I really don't like this book , But is the school law we have to read every genre of a book yay.

I flip the next page and my moms calls me I climb off bed and walk down the hall to see my mom sitting at the dinner table with my dad more nervous than ever.

" I think its time " my dad said.

I looked anxiously at him biting my lip my father cleared his throat.

" Your going to move in with your sister " he says.

I groan and sigh and my mom grabs my hand and squeezes it.

" it's going to be fine hunny " my mom says reassuringly.

" but why do I have to live with her I don't even thinks she's my sister I have only met her once and I don't even remember that and that is just sad mom sad " I said.

My mother and my father exchanged glances and both sighed.

" its for the best your father is moving to California for his new job and I'll be living in Oregon still and your going to live with Tay because it will be hard for you to have parents in different states " my mom says.

" I guess when's my flight? " I ask curious.

" tomorrow at eleven thirty " she says.

I sigh and get down for my chair and leave to my room to began packing for my visit with Taylor.

I pack almost all my stuff I pack my favorite items and my favorite clothes.

My mother knocks on my door lightly I look up at her and back down at my stuff continued packing.

" baby its going to be okay " my mom says sitting beside me.

I give her a sly smile and continued packing sure rubs my back and leaves my room once I finish packing I jump onto my bed and open my texts to tell my friends the news.

Tessa💕: hey I have to tell you something Nat.

Natalie😋: What's up Tess?

Tessa💕: I'm moving to New York.

Natalie😋: WHAT WHY?

Tessa💕: my parents are going to be living in two different states my mom says its going to be hard.

Natalie😋: IM GOING TO MISS YOU SO MUCH!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.

Tessa💕: ME TO 😭😭

I dropped my phone onto the bed and looked up at my ceiling this was going to be tough moving in with a sister I barley even know. leaving my best friends leaving my two parents I love the most. leaving my grandparents that I also love. this wasn't a choice it was forced.