Nine

I woke up from the sound of my noisy alarm clock, I pushed the button hard to turn it off, and weakly got out of bed tiredly.

I went to my closet and grabbed some ripped or distressed jeans and a off the shoulder crop top, that was white and had rose gold roses on it, I also grabbed  rose gold Adidas superstars.

I straightened my hair and walked down stairs seeing Taylor on the couch watching TV, once she saw me she jumped right up and jogged towards me.

" hey Tess I'm sorry " she said walking closer to me.

" I don't want to hear it " I said walking past her, and heading towards the kitchen to make breakfast.

" whatever I'm just trying to make things better Ok? " she said sitting down on a stool.

I grabbed the cereal from on top of the fridge, and began preparing the cereal, while Taylor sat there minding her own business. Good.

" why do you hate me? " Taylor said breaking the awkwardness between us.

" I don't hate you I'm just mad at you " I said stating a fact.

" but why Tess? " she asked desperately.

" because I don't like people who keep things from me " I said eating my cereal, at the table.

" it won't happen anymore I promise " Taylor said sticking out her pinkie finger.

" I pinkie promise " she said smiling, with her pinkie finger out.

I interlocked our pinkie fingers together, and let go five seconds later.

" thanks " I mumbled, smiling a bit, to show I still love my sister.

I took another bite out of my cereal, and Taylor is now standing there already to go, with her jacket and keys, and even sunglasses on.

" you done? " she says, swinging the keys around 360°.

" yup " I say putting my dish in the sink, and grabbing my school bag, and placing it on my shoulders.

Taylor and I walk out of the door, and get into her car and she drives me to school.

We finally arrive at school, and I get out of the car slowly still extremely tired.

" Bye Tess " she says pulling up her sunglasses so I can see her blue eyes.

" Bye Tay Tay " I say smiling, and slamming the door shut, and heading into the school.

I walk in and everyone is just hanging out, waiting for the beginning school bell to ring, I decide to go sit down on a bench right by the gym on my phone, while I wait for the bell to ring.

While I'm scrolling through my phone on Instagram checking my feed, I hear a familiar voice beside me.

I look up from my phone, and I see Kaden sitting there with his bag slinged over his shoulder, smiling.

" oh hey " I say stuffing my phone in my jeans front pockets.

" hey what's up? " he Asked curiously.

" nothing really just waiting for the bell that's all " I say smiling, I could tell I was smiling awkwardly, that's usually how I get around guys I like.

Wait did I just say like!?