Eleven

"Thanks a lot Kaden!" Veronica hissed, she was furious, she yanked the broom out of Jacobs hand and immediately began sweeping.

"Hey you went along with it!" Kaden warned, Veronica gave Kaden the death stare again.

"Guys!, let's just stop fighting and get this freaking over with" Jacob exclaimed to Kaden and Veronica who where giving each other glares.

I grabbed the bucket with the mop in it and began mopping the ground. Kaden came over next to me and began sweeping.

"I guess we can't go out for bubble tea ehh?" Kaden said letting a small smile appear on his lips.

"Ya Taylors probably pissed at me for what happened, so I guess not maybe some other time though" I said moving the mop back and forth.

"Ya that would be awesome, you know I really want to get to know you more Tess" Kaden said making me smile.

"What do you want to know?" I asked, I looked up at him since he was taller than me. "Well I mean if we are going to be friends I want to know you more you know like your favorite place to shop just your past or anything you like" Kaden answered, he stopped sweeping and looked at me.

"Well my favorite place to shop is Forever21 for your information" I said smiling, Kaden took a step closer to me, with the same smile playing on his lips.

I took another step closer to him, and we where basically two inches apart from each other.

Kaden looked stunning, I mean his smile was stunning not him, forget I said that, I was about to do something until someone cleared their throat.

"Stop being all lovey dovey and clean" Veronica said looking at us, Karen's stepped away and scratched the back of his neck.

"I don't like her that way and we weren't being lovey dovey V, I was gonna tell her she had something on her face, I know girls are picky about that kind of crap" Kaden said cleaning right away.

I was still standing there, my heart dropped I was actually pretty upset that Kaden didn't like me more than a friend, I just met him and I feel crazy about him, how crazy!

I grabbed my mop and began mopping like nothing ever happened, Kaden looked back at me and I immediately looked away.

I honestly couldn't look at him.

•••

"I honestly can't believe this Tess!" Taylor said throwing her hands around, we where sitting in hr car, she was driving me home.

"I'm sorry it wasn't my fault" I grumbled, looking out the window, "seriously Tess I'm so disappointed in you right now" Taylor whispered.

"When we get home go straight to your room, take a few snacks or something and stay in their all night I can't stand to look at you for the rest of the night" Taylor said turning the wheel.

My eyes started to water, I honestly was so upset Taylor said that I thought she loved me, well apparently not.

Taylor pulled into the drive away and got out of the car, I grabbed my bag and got out as well with my head held down, so Taylor couldn't see my face.

I walked inside the house and the smell of cinnamon hit me, I love the smell of cinnamon, I went into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of goldfish and a box of cheez its to hold me over for the night.

I grabbed a coke and went straight up to my room, I slammed the door and plopped on my bed and began snacking on my stash of snacks.

I guess I don't mean anything to anyone, not even my parents, Taylor anyone, including my friends.

---

So I'm going to try and not make this a self harm story because I know most people hate those so I won't make it one, I guess Tess is going through a lot

-Reilly💕