Seven

I finally was at home on my bed on my phone texting all my old friends back in Oregon I missed them so much then Taylor knocked on my door.

" come in " I say turning off my phone.

" hey " Taylor says sitting on my bed smiling at me.

" so I just want to say I'm going over to Selena's " Taylor says.

I nod my head and look down at her necklace mom must've gave it to her because I have the same one.

" alright " I say still in a daze staring at her necklace.

" alright well bye you sure you'll be alright? " Taylor asked before leaving my room.

" ya I'm positive I stay home alone all the time back in Oregon " I say.

Taylor half smiles and walks out of my room ten later I here her car start and her the rocks crumble from the tires hitting against it which means she's leaving the driveway.

I look out the window and see Taylors gone then my phone goes off and its from a certain someone.

Kaden: Hey Tess

Tessa: Hey K hope you don't mind me calling you that.

Kaden: no call me big K 😂

Tessa: whatever boy

Tessa: did you need something not trying to be rude.

Kaden: ya I was wondering if after school want to go to this bubble tea place down town.

Tessa: are you asking me out on a date?

Kaden: no hang out silly 😜

Tessa: whatever bye Big K lol

Kaden: Bye Tess

I turned off my phone and went downstairs to the kitchen to grab a snack I looked in the fridge nothing that good I was interested in at the moment I looked in the cupboards and found some oreos and grabbed a few and shoved them in my mouth and went to the living room to watch some TV once I turned on the TV the news channel was on and I couldn't believe my eyes.

--------------------

Sorry for a short chapter couldn't really think of much I'm just tired 😲