Twenty Four

The last day of school. I only had two things on my mind, for summer to be awesome and my friends to be with me every single minute of the day, well not every minute. I'm just over exaggerating.

I was currently sitting in a classroom, not focusing on anything besides the clock, Counting down the seconds and minutes until school ended.

Kaden was beside me. Also staring at the clock. It was the last period of the day and I couldn't wait to jump out of my seat and run out of this school building, well for two reasons. One because it was so hot and two because it's the last day of school.

"Psst" I heard a voice say, I looked over to my left and saw Kaden talking to me. "What?" I whispered back, he shifted his head towards the clock. Wow only two minutes left.

"Yes!" I whispered shouted, I think the teacher heard me because she looked over at my direction and raised a eyebrow. "Ms.swift is there something you would like to share with the class?" She said. I shook my head no.

"Ok, then stop talking" she said as she turned around and faced the white board. I continued staring at the clock, counting down the seconds. There was only thirty seconds left.

I could feel the adrenaline rush through my body, I couldn't wait to be out of this non air conditioned room. I looked over and Kaden was counting down. He wasn't quiet about it which would get him in trouble, but the teacher was to focused on the white board than to worry about Kaden

Finally Kaden jumped out of his char and screamed. "YES SUMMER!" He ran out of the classroom with a bunch of other students besides me. I was clam and patient I grabbed my stuffed and walked out.

I then saw Kaden, Jacob, Veronica beside my locker waiting for me. "Hurry up, your so slow" Jacob complained. I rolled my eyes at Jacob's immaturity. I put my combination in and opened my locker and grabbed my backpack.

"LETS GET OT OF HERE!" I yelled running towards the exit, we all ran out of the school, letting the fresh outside air fill our noses.

"Guys Summers going to be awesome!" Kaden explained, "yup especially with my people" Veronica said smiling. "Hey guys wanna go to my house?" I asked. Because I had no plans what so ever.

"Ya sure" they all said in unison. We all stood there for a few seconds in silence. "WELL WHAG ARE WE WAITING FOR! LETS GO!" I yelled.

I had a good feeling this summer was going to be great.

__

That is the end of my book my friends I hope you enjoyed the book as much as I enjoyed writing it. Anyways there will be no sequel. So that's the end!

Bye for now!

Reilly