Seventeen

1 Month later

I finally listened to Taylor's Album, which is so good and I can't wait for it to come out, so far my favorite song is This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things. But I still love all the songs on the album.

Things between me and Kaden actually got worse not better, he stopped hanging out with Us by us I mean Veronica and Jacob and of course my self.

Kaden started hanging out with the popular jocks, this all started the day after the Starbucks scenioro.

He has been completely ignoring us, he has a girlfriend let me just say one of the popular divas I guess. Her name is Melody I really don't know her but what Veronica told me about her is just horrible.

"It's been over a month and he's still ignoring us" Veronica said looking over at Kaden laughing with his jock friends.

"It's Tess's fault" Jacob mumbled, his eyes glued to his phone, I turned around and gave Jacob a dirty look, he eventually looked up and saw Veronica and I staring at him.

"It's not Tess's fault" Veronica stated crossing her arm's, "sorry I didn't meant for it to come out that way" Jacob Said, "it's fine" I mumbled.

"Should I go over and talk to him?" Jacob suggested  standing beside me, "if you want to get embrassed go ahead" Veronica said keeping her eyes on Kaden.

"Tess can you come with me?" Jacob asked biting his lip looking over at me, "uh no Kaden hates me I'm not going over there" I said giving him a look that said are you crazy!?

"Then fine I won't go over there" Jacob mumbled looking down at his black Vans, he looked so upset and I hate seeing my friends upset.

"Veronica will you go with me? Kaden doesn't hate you" Jacob asked looking up and giving Veronica puppy dog eyes.

Veronica groaned. "Fine let's get this over with" she said rolling her eyes, Jacob grabbed her wrist and dragged her over to Kaden who was with his friends.

I was watching them tap Kaden on the shoulder and him turn around, I didn't get to see the rest because someone tapped my shoulder.

I turned around and faced the girlfriend herself. Melody, "oh hey Melody" I said looking at the blonde in front of me.

"Hey I need to also you something" she said twirling a piece of blonde golden hair on her index finger.

"Ask away" I said turning my head a few inches away from her so I could see what was going down with Kaden and Veronica and Jacob.

"My birthday is next week and I was wondering if you can get your sister to preform" Melody asked me, " I don't know it cost a lot of money, and she can't just do it for free" I stated.

"Oh man..I was hoping I could get a discount since you are Taylor's sister" she said acting all sad, like I was gonna buy that act.

"She can't just do that besides I have to go" I said walking away from Melody. I heard her huff and I assumed she stormed away because most girls do that when they don't get what they want.

Jacob and Veronica were walking towards me, I leaned against the wall I currently standing by, "so what happened?" I asked them curiously.

"He said he need a break from us" Jacob said using air quotations, "that's obviously a lie" I stated rolling my eyes.

"Exactly" Veronica added, I opened my mouth to say something but the morning bell interrupted me, "well we should head to class" Veronica said, Jacob and I nodded our heads and walked beside Veronica.

We arrived to class and we sat down in our seats and waited for the teacher to teach class, what sucked is that we had assigned seats so we didn't seat by each other.

While I still had two minutes to spare I began wondering when Kaden would stop ignoring us.

---

So how's a going guys??

Good that's great!

Bad hope it gets better.

-Reilly💕