Six

It was lunch time and i went through the lunch line I grabbed everything I wanted for lunch and looked around to find those people I saw in first period I found them and sat next to a guy with brown nice hair and hazelnut eyes and very tall.

" Hey " he said with a smile on his face.

" hey " I said trying not to stutter when I talk, I suck at talking to cute guys.

" what's your name? " he asked curious.

" Tessa but you can call me Tess yours? " I asked him.

" Kaden with a K " he said smiling.

" wow never heard it with a K before that's interesting I like it " I said smiling.

" Oh hey Tessa! "  Veronica said.

" hey V " I said smiling.

" What's your Snapchat by any chance I wanna add you " Veronica asked me.

"Tess9" I said to V.

" Thanks " she said.

" I'll add you to " Kaden said.

" Same boi " Jacob said.

They all pulled out their phones and added me once I saw the notifications I added them all back. And began eating my not so good lunch but I had no choice I was starving.

" Hey what's your next class? " Kaden asked me.

" Science " I said.

" me to " Kaden said smiling.

" awesome " I said smiling back.

The lunch lady's dismissed our tables to go back to class and so we did I grabbed my stuff for my next class and went straight to my classroom before I got a tardy.

I walked in and sat down and That Kaden kid I talked to sat down next to me and smiled at me of course I smiled back to be friendly.

The bell rang and the teacher walked into the classroom with a stern look on his face.

" Welcome to Science " The teacher said.

" for you that don't know me I'm Mr.roazer " Mr.roazer said.

Everyone nodded there heads but I could tell in everyone's expressions they didn't care one bit.

I grab a piece of paper and began doodling some hearts and stars and other things I don't know of.

" whatcha doodling? " Kaden whispers.

" Stuff " I whisper back  Kaden smiles and roll his eyes at my typical joke.

" do I see talking I presume " The teacher says walking up to us his eyes fully on my doodling page.

" no sir " Kaden says slumping down into his seat with a perplexed look on his face.

" well since you to talk so much maybe I'll have to move you would you like to move ? " Mr.roazer asked us.

" No sir " I say looking around the room because I didn't want to look at Mr.roazer since I knew his eyes were on me.

" alright if I see you talk everybody gets assigned seats understood " he said walking back to his desk.

" understood " Kaden said rolling his eyes.

Mr.roazer continued talking on and on about whatever he was talking about Kaden looked at me and gave me small smile and mouthed the words sorry .

" its fine. " I mouth back to him he smiles and we both stare at each other trying to hold back laughs.