Twenty one

I blinked a few times, "really?" I choked out. He nodded his head and looked down embarrassed.

"And I know you don't feel the same about me" he mumbled. I smiled. "You don't know that" I whispered.

Kaden immediately looked up. "You do!?" He said excitedly, I laughed and nodded my head.

"Ok so will you go out with me then?" He asked raising a eyebrow. "Like on a date, or be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Well we're already on a date, so the other one. Will you be my girlfriend Tess?" Kaden asked me.

I giggled and nodded my head. Wow my first boyfriend, who knew this would come so fast. "Yes!" Kaden said.

Kaden and I both looked over at Veronica and Jacob who were passed you on the table, we looked at each other and laughed.

"Should we go wake them up?" I suggested, "ya, let's go" he said standing up, we both walked towards them and shoved them.

They both jolted up and looked around confused. "Where are we?" Jacob asked. Kaden and I laughed, "arcade idoit" Veronica chimed in.

Jacob rolled his eyes and sat up and scratched the back of neck and sighed, Veronica got up from the place she had been sitting at and stretched every muscle out.

"Can we leave" Veronica whined. Kaden and I looked at each other shrugged our shoulders. Jacob looked at all of us and shrugged his shoulders as well.

"Well someone text their mom because I ain't walking home" Veronica sassed. I rolled my eyes and took out my phone to text Taylor.

I sent Taylor a message asking to pick us up from the arcade and she said she would be there in five minutes.

"Taylors coming to pick us up" I exclaimed. I placed my phone in my purse. We all grabbed our belongings and walked outside.

Once we got outside it was very windy, like really chilly windy. Veronica and I wrapped our arms against our body's to keep us warmer, but it wasn't exactly helping.

"Want my sweatshirt?" Kaden asked taking off his sweatshirt and holding it out for me to take, I nodded my head and put the sweatshirt on. It immediately smelled like Kaden's cologne that he wore all the time.

"I'll give it back to you once we drop you off" I told Kaden, "don't worry about it, give it to me tomorrow" Kaden said. I nodded my head in response and looked at the street waiting for Taylor to pull up any minute but instead, a few photographers or paparazzi people came out of nowhere.

"Oh my goodness! Your Tessa Swift! What's it like being Taylors sister?" A lady asked me shoving a microphone in my face.

"Uh great" I mumbled, Kaden nudged me and pointed to a car which was Taylors. I nodded my head and ran away from the paparazzi. I got into Taylor's car kind f out of breath, but not really.

"Sorry" Taylor said turning around and looking at me, "I can't believe paparazzi Is going to bug you now, I'm so sorry Tess" Taylor said rubbing her Temple's obviously stressed out.

"It's fine, I'll just ignore them" I said looking over at my friends who were all on their phones besides Kaden.

"That's hard Tess." Taylor said truthfully. I sighed she did have a point. It was literally impossible to avoid paparazzi.

"Well I'll figure it out, let's just drop everyone off" I said laying my head on Kaden's shoulder. I looked up and Kaden smiled.

Taylor drove away from the arcade and the first person we dropped off was Jacob since he lived closet to the arcade. We then drove to Veronica's house which was only ten minutes away and dropped her off.

We then dropped Kaden off. I got out of the car and walked him to his porch.

"Bye Tess, I'll see you Later" Kaden said hugging me, I hugged him back. I know this may sound cheesy but I wanted this moment to last forever.

"Bye Kaden" I said breaking away from the hug, Kaden waved and I waved back and walked back over to the car.

I got in the car and Taylor pulled out of Kaden's drive way. "So you and him?" Taylor asked already knowing that me and Kaden were dating.

"Yup we're are a thing" I said looking out the window. Taylor awed and I could already feel my cheeks heat up, great thanks Taylor.

"Stop Taylor!" I yelled.

Taylor laughed.

"Stop!" I said covering up my face embarrassed.

---

Guys I think I'm going to end this book soon, like approximately ten more chapters? Maybe.

I'll think about it.

But please comment if you want a sequel I really need to know!!!!

Bye for now!

-Reilly🌹