Chapter 5 Fire-Arms.

That day had started out pretty well.
Maths, Languages, break, Science and then Art. The only thing that remained for the rest of the day was double Sport in the afternoon after lunchtime.

It was lunchtime when it happened.

Ashao-Tika sat by her new 'friends' in the middle of the day on Sacorria in the schools lunchroom. Jaen and Jaken were arguing over something pathetically minor while Cynthia, Dalziel, Micah and Mical were in the middle of a card game as 'Liros' watched, though her thoughts were elsewhere.

She had neither found nor seen nothing to indicate any Separatist activity and was that she would have to remain in school until she either did or finished, whichever came first.

And the noise of the place was starting to get to her.

Even though the Temple had had places where it could become noisy like the room she was currently in, it had always been relatively quiet and she had liked it. Loud noises seemed to cause her problems.

But it seemed that the noise was to be ever increasing and finally she'd had enough.
"I'm going outsi-"

And then the explosive noise of a gun shot, echoed all around the room.

Then the panicked running and screaming began...