Chapter 8 Kassido Mishaps.

Song inspired Jyuo's, and later, the other characters in Neeran's team's lightsaber designs.
Jyuo's lightsaber-blasters described in this chapter look almost identical to Bumblebee's from Transformers Prime (TFP), which is where the original idea came from.

But of course it could.

For whilst it was not the particular group Jyuo had been looking for at that point in time, Black Sun Agents were definitely not whom he wanted to be meeting in that very moment.

Hissing a string of curses under his breath, Jyuo watched them carefully as they made their way around the room casually until one lay eyes on him. Jyuo's violent cursing reached a peak as the five agents came over towards him and Januix.

"Stay put," said Jyuo, as he almost begrudgingly rose to his feet and stood in front of the table. The closest and obvious leader of the quintet smirked at Jyuo as if he was prey caught in the headlights.
Not realising that this particular prey was more than willing to fight back against them.

"Maher," said the man. "What a surprise."
"Jastek," replied Jyuo, venom almost potent in his voice. Sensing the danger, Januix stood up even as Jyuo signalled him to remain put.
"Of all the places to meet, this dingy place in the middle of nowhere," smirked Jastek as he rolled his eyes at the establishment.
"We've met in worse places before," countered Jyuo, almost unmoving.
"And you've got a brat now-"

That was the last straw for Jyuo as he flicked his left arm down and bought up the unique blaster of his own design attached to his arm so that it was level with Jastek's head.

"Whoa, whoa, no need for violence!" exclaimed Jastek, backing down and holding his hands up in surrender.
"Wouldn't want to make a scene now, would we?"
"I've been waiting to put a bullet through your head for the best part of a decade and a half," said Jyuo, unfazed by the threat as he kept the blaster pointed at Jastek's face. "Ever since I first laid eyes on your loathsome face when you were that brat of an 18 year old. Give me a reason why I shouldn't follow through with that now?"

That was when Jyuo realised that he no longer felt the presence of Januix behind him. Knowing full well it was a mistake, Jyuo broke focus and looked behind him where Januix should have been standing, only to see a blank space and a disappearing body through a back door.

Jyuo went to follow them in a split second until felt the prick of blasters aimed at him and knew he had to deal with the Black Sun operatives first.

And put his Padawan in more danger.

Jyuo has frozen and Jastek had gone to take a coward punch swing at the back of his head, which Jyuo took full advantage of. Sinking back, Jyuo ducked under punch and threw Jastek off balance, allowing Jyuo to sweep him off his feet and onto the floor as Jyuo activated the left blasters twin in his right arm and gunned down the other four in the instant they came in front of him with his twin dual barrel blasters.

Jyuo relaxed slightly after that as he stood on Jastek to head after the kidnappers. Only, he then stopped and turned back to look down at the pitiful form groaning on the ground. Jyuo then held up his left blaster at him.

"You don't fuck with a Healer."

<...>

Far away from the Trader's Hall where Jyuo has just ended the fight in moments, Januix was presently thrown to the ground again. He could not remember how many times it had happened, but it was really starting to hurt by then.

His memory was even becoming blurred. He could remember being grabbed as Jyuo had talked to the Black Sun operatives, then he'd met the sisters from earlier again before getting into an argument with the kidnappers that he couldn't quite remember the beginning of.