11.

Jack's POV:
Once we were done getting ready I grabbed his hand and we went out the door.

"So where are we going?" I asked. "To somewhere, where you will have to come with me to see where this place is, or, what this place is for that matter."

I nodded my head trying to understand what the hell he just said.

We kept walking down the sidewalk, me tripping on a few cracks to have mark save me, one of which may have been on purpose but the world may never know. (I just sneezed... Sorry if I got any of you sick.) 

We stopped, arriving to God knows where. (did that make sense?)

As mark kept dragging me along the beautiful garden path we arrived at a huge tree with a wall behind it streaching out I don't know how long.. (Time for some Alice in wonderland shit)... (Or nightmare before Christmas idk)

Mark grabbed a handle looking branch and pulled it reveling a living/gaming type area..?

There was beanbags scattered around,, posters hanging on the 'walls', a really soft looking carpet on the floor,, another branch handle type thing in the opposite side of the wall,, and blankets on the bean bags with a power strip running behind the mini fridge.

I stood shocked,, "How the hell did you find this?!" I said running in plopping down on a pink bean bag smiling like crazy. "There's something I haven't told you,,,,, I used to live in Brighton (almost wrote Ireland) when I was eleven till I was thirteen when my mom decided to move back to L.A,,,,, When I was here I had a really good friend named Felix but he moved to Sweden a few days before I left to America. We haven't talked since but when we were here we found this being stupid and we made this our spot. It's just the way we left it." He said a few tears streaming down his face at the thought of his old friend.

"What's his last name?"

"Kjellberg, Felix Kjellberg."

Oh...

Oh.

OH.

"Fuck, come with me."

•••
Welp... Im sick af hope you enjoyed sorry for the spelling mistakes and for the wait I love you all. And thank you so much for reading and I'll see y'all later BUH-BYYYEEE!!